You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

mceverton

mceverton

Player Valuation: £750k
According to Sky, Marcel Brands left Finch Farm hours ago, Moshiri has recently left, there is still no official word from the club but all the journos now know he has been sacked.

I wonder if someone has had the decency to tell Marco Silva the news.

We really are a Micky Mouse operation.

Silva has fucked a lot of English clubs up. Took Hull down. Moves to Watford - flirts with Everton and ruins any semblance of momentum Watford had. Leaves Watford, finally moves to Everton - creates possibly the flimsiest Everton side since the late 90s. Surely he won't be getting another job in the league anytime quick.

Shandong Luneng Taishan F.C are preparing themselves for a £15ml raid for star man Marouane Fellaini. The former Everton star is being perused by Everton for a rerunion with old boss David Moyes. Moyes is a big fan of the elbowing cunt and feels he will work perfectly in his dinosaur tactics 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I wonder how much this is going to cost them for pay off to Silva/Staff and hiring new people, not like they are loaded. They'll be dealing in loan deals for the next few seasons and selling their better players (I know, they have only two) to restructure the squad. happy times.  

He signed a 3 year contract on £3m a year and was only halfway through it so unless there were any performance clauses in the contract they will have to pay him £4.5m. Then they have to pay off the staff he brought with him like Boa Morte. We seemed to pay a lot of cash to Rodgers staff when he got sacked so it could end up between £6m-£7m. I think Sammy Lee got shitloads off Everton when he was sacked with Fat Sam.

Not good when you are already £450m in debt, the owner saying he isn't putting any more money in and you're about to post a loss of £130m.

Whoever comes in isn't going to have any money. No chance of European football and the stadium pipe dream doesnt look like materalising.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He signed a 3 year contract on £3m a year and was only halfway through it so unless there were any performance clauses in the contract they will have to pay him £4.5m. Then they have to pay off the staff he brought with him like Boa Morte. We seemed to pay a lot of cash to Rodgers staff when he got sacked so it could end up between £6m-£7m. 

Not good when you are already £450m in debt, the owner saying he isn't putting any more money in and you're about to post a loss of £130m.

Whoever comes in isn't going to have any money. No chance of European football and the stadium pipe dream doesnt look like materalising.

I shouldn't laugh....but I will.....

Shit state certainly springs to mind. Moyes likes doing things on a shoe string. Maybe they have an eye on that parachute payment and the fact their loss/debt is less likely to affect them next season. Interesting times. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Don't hear any scouse in that myself - i'd have had her down as somewhere in the midlands

Few words came over with a Scouse twang. Easy to pick up if someone works/lives there a while. Deffo Brummie though. 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Big drunk... Too good. Let's hope he gets it on a permanent basis. 

That would be funny and also not a surprise if they are in such financial dire. The daft fucker would probably do it on next to nothing and the fans would probably never turn on him but on Moshri and the players.  

15 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Silva has fucked a lot of English clubs up. Took Hull down. Moves to Watford - flirts with Everton and ruins any semblance of momentum Watford had. Leaves Watford, finally moves to Everton - creates possibly the flimsiest Everton side since the late 90s. Surely he won't be getting another job in the league anytime quick.

I think he did a good job at Hull. Sure they went down but he had them playing relatively decent stuff and they were competitive. His massive, and probably career-ruining fault was engineering his way out of Watford. Basically meant he would be unemployable if he failed at Everton because he had the stink of being a bit of a twat, in addition to having taken a club down. Bad combo.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think he did a good job at Hull. Sure they went down but he had them playing relatively decent stuff and they were competitive. His massive, and probably career-ruining fault was engineering his way out of Watford. Basically meant he would be unemployable if he failed at Everton because he had the stink of being a bit of a twat, in addition to having taken a club down. Bad combo.

He's a fraud albeit a very rich one now. He has a worse record than Christian Gross.