Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1622 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They should never have got rid of Koeman. 

I was teasing a bloo earlier. He blames koeman for all this and blowing their only chance of world dominance with his bad signings (which I thought was Walsh). I just nodded. Thought about bringing up the Christmas tree, before saying, there's not much wrong a bit of organisation won't do for you. 

Just now, Aventus said:

Sounds Welsh to me

Deffo a Brummie Twang in there, mind you I reckon she's confused as to her true accent. 

Who's the next manager we are going to finish off? Could be the next Everton manager after humping them at their pit and leaving them adrift at the bottom. 

1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Haha, brill. Just announced it on SSN. Bring on the moysiah. 

First signing, loan deal for Smalling or Jones.............

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

First signing, loan deal for Smalling or Jones.............

Won't be Smalling, he doing well for Roma

I wonder how much this is going to cost them for pay off to Silva/Staff and hiring new people, not like they are loaded. They'll be dealing in loan deals for the next few seasons and selling their better players (I know, they have only two) to restructure the squad. happy times.  

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Won't be Smalling, he doing well for Roma

It won't stop him trying. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jones going there on loan if Mayes does get the gig. He can also tap into the Spanish market now.................for shit players who just need a wage. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

It won't stop him trying. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jones going there on loan if Mayes does get the gig. He can also tap into the Spanish market now.................for shit players who just need a wage. 

Bring back Sandro