Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1620 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, moof said:

They would honestly be crazy to go for anyone but Allardyce 

 

I'm not sure they can afford his Cafe bills this time round. Plus surely they'd want someone with a longer term plan instead of paying that lard eating monster a fortune for a few months work again. Plus, would Fat Sam go there after they got rid of him last time? I'm not so sure he would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The best way to annoy them is to not even acknowledge they exist. They have no other rivalry with any other club because they spend their entire existence obsessing about us. Taking away their only form of rivalry or opportunity for banter hurts them.

 

They have no rivalry with the Mancs because they support them when they play us and no one else in the country knows they exist or can be bothered having a rivalry with them. 

Over a decade ago I told an Everton supporting mate that Everton "don't register on my radar"

 

He still brings it up now. It was a deep cut!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

I'm not sure they can afford his Cafe bills this time round. Plus surely they'd want someone with a longer term plan instead of paying that lard eating monster a fortune for a few months work again. Plus, would Fat Sam go there after they got rid of him last time? I'm not so sure he would. 

Yeah, it sounds mad even saying this but, he probably has too much class to debase himself by going there again considering the way he was dumped last time. 
 

However, im sure if they offered him a couple more gravy boat’s he might be persuaded 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

I'm not sure they can afford his Cafe bills this time round. Plus surely they'd want someone with a longer term plan instead of paying that lard eating monster a fortune for a few months work again. Plus, would Fat Sam go there after they got rid of him last time? I'm not so sure he would. 

Fat sam was trolling them in the press conferences in the end. I'm sure he'd love nothing more than to troll them some more on a 2 year £16m contract. He won't care if he's a success, he'll just take the money and play the dullest football he can imagine. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, moof said:

Yeah, it sounds mad even saying this but, he probably has too much class to debase himself by going there again considering the way he was dumped last time. 
 

However, im sure if they offered him a couple more gravy boat’s he might be persuaded 

 

Just now, Barry Wom said:

Fat sam was trolling them in the press conferences in the end. I'm sure he'd love nothing more than to troll them some more on a 2 year £16m contract. He won't care if he's a success, he'll just take the money and play the dullest football he can imagine. 

 

Hahahaha, anything is possible. It would be funny as fuck if they approached him and he said 'I'm good at avoiding relegation but I'm not Godly enough to help you shit cunts again.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's going to be Moyes in all honesty. Bookies have him as 1/4 on to take over and the next one on their list is Gallardo at 7/1 and Howe at 10/1. That's a huge gap between Moyes and the rest, bookies aren't daft. I can't see the majority of their fans being happy if it is Moyes, especially after what he said as Man U manager. A few bad results, and they will be coming immediately with the run of games they have and the players will use the fans disgruntlement towards Moyes not to give a fuck. Relegation is more than just a hope now, it quite possibly will play out that way. At least they'll be at the right end of the table in the Championship, although Leeds, City, Sunderland and Sheff teams probably thought the same as they tumbled down to Division one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A mate of mine is an ex CEO at Bournemouth. He says something is going on at his club and he wouldn’t be surprised to see Eddie Howe at Everton. 
 

Whatever, gotta be positive for satdee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's going to be Moyes in all honesty. Bookies have him as 1/4 on to take over and the next one on their list is Gallardo at 7/1 and Howe at 10/1. That's a huge gap between Moyes and the rest, bookies aren't daft. I can't see the majority of their fans being happy if it is Moyes, especially after what he said as Man U manager. A few bad results, and they will be coming immediately with the run of games they have and the players will use the fans disgruntlement towards Moyes not to give a fuck. Relegation is more than just a hope now, it quite possibly will play out that way. At least they'll be at the right end of the table in the Championship, although Leeds, City, Sunderland and Sheff teams probably thought the same as they tumbled down to Division one. 

Bookies had gallardo as favourite at something like 6/5 yesterday didn't they? I don't reckon you can tell too much from these markets. There's not lots of money in them and because you may know something the bookies don't, as soon as there's a little movement on one person, they shut them down by either stopping the betting or making the odds daft. I hope they're right on this one like, but I'd take them with a pinch of salt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Soft Joe said:

My dad died yesterday morning (he was 83 and had been ill). It’s very sad to see the utter hatred these cunts have now. Wall pushing gestures etc. My dad was a blue. He wouldn’t have condoned that sort of thing. He took me the Cup Final in 86 when I was a kid. And again in 88 and 92 even though we weren’t playing Everton.
He cheered at some of the goals when we beat Barcelona 4-0 last season. As Everton become more and more shite over the years he made out he wasn’t arsed but I think deep down he was. If they do go down I’m just glad he won’t be around to see it. Because although their fan base has obviously loads more cunts around now it hasn’t always been this bad.

All the best mate, your dad was clearly a good egg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Angie81 said:

09689E46-54C2-45D6-8A18-26D234A957A6.jpeg

FBB194A7-C563-4515-9C7B-FF75873C65C1.jpeg

Maybe if the dumb bastards didn't wait outside the ground so they wouldn't have to listen to YNWA there wouldn't be rushing to get in 2 minutes before kickoff... also they realise there is no fucking roof don't they?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Bookies had gallardo as favourite at something like 6/5 yesterday didn't they? I don't reckon you can tell too much from these markets. There's not lots of money in them and because you may know something the bookies don't, as soon as there's a little movement on one person, they shut them down by either stopping the betting or making the odds daft. I hope they're right on this one like, but I'd take them with a pinch of salt. 

 

Something is awry with those odds though. You'd normally have at least one manager closer to Moyes odds. Mind you, they could be just trying to sucker punters in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

Something is awry with those odds though. You'd normally have at least one manager closer to Moyes odds. Mind you, they could be just trying to sucker punters in. 

I reckon it's just a load of blues piling on after their mate had the moysiah in a cab this morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howe coming in could be a fucking disaster. He's not exactly known for his teams being able to keep a clean sheet and they don't exactly have loads of firepower the other end. If he does get the job wonder how they'll like the 50ml he spunks on Callum Wilson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I reckon it's just a load of blues piling on after their mate had the moysiah in a cab this morning. 

 

Yeah. 

 

I have a mate who worked for a long time in the bookies before moving to Germany in IT. He said that the big bookies have workers masquerading as fans on loads of forums giving out so called insider tips so the bookies could make a killing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pistonbroke said:

 

Yeah. 

 

I have a mate who worked for a long time in the bookies before moving to Germany in IT. He said that the big bookies have workers masquerading as fans on loads of forums giving out so called insider tips so the bookies could make a killing. 

Sounds like barnesy further up the page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Howe coming in could be a fucking disaster. He's not exactly known for his teams being able to keep a clean sheet and they don't exactly have loads of firepower the other end. If he does get the job wonder how they'll like the 50ml he spunks on Callum Wilson

 

I've thought the same thing about Howes. he has the players at the back to do better with Bournemouth but they ship loads of goals in the way he plays which seems to be a bit gung ho at times. He's probably gotten away with it due to Fraser having a couple of good seasons (not this one) plus King and Wilson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×