Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The Man Citeh and bitters love in is fucking hysterical - i know for a fact from both bitters and a very good city fan i know that down the years they have had loads of problems at games between each other......fighting in ground, kicking off outside etc.

My dad died yesterday morning (he was 83 and had been ill). It’s very sad to see the utter hatred these cunts have now. Wall pushing gestures etc. My dad was a blue. He wouldn’t have condoned that sort of thing. He took me the Cup Final in 86 when I was a kid. And again in 88 and 92 even though we weren’t playing Everton.
He cheered at some of the goals when we beat Barcelona 4-0 last season. As Everton become more and more shite over the years he made out he wasn’t arsed but I think deep down he was. If they do go down I’m just glad he won’t be around to see it. Because although their fan base has obviously loads more cunts around now it hasn’t always been this bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 46

40 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Fair play to him though. Do any other billionaires use public transport to get around?

Silva spent the helicopter money on shite 

1 minute ago, Soft Joe said:

My dad died yesterday morning (he was 83 and had been ill). It’s very sad to see the utter hatred these cunts have now. Wall pushing gestures etc. My dad was a blue. He wouldn’t have condoned that sort of thing. He took me the Cup Final in 86 when I was a kid. And again in 88 and 92 even though we weren’t playing Everton.
He cheered at some of the goals when we beat Barcelona 4-0 last season. As Everton become more and more shite over the years he made out he wasn’t arsed but I think deep down he was. If they do go down I’m just glad he won’t be around to see it. Because although their fan base has obviously loads more cunts around now it hasn’t always been this bad.

Condolences mate.

2 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Sorry to hear that, Joe...

6 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

One of the good blues clearly and someone a lot of them could use a bit of.

Condolences mate x 

7 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Sorry to hear that Joe, but a good post as tribute to your old man.

Guest Pistonbroke
6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We scored 5 from 5 shots on target.  Who's voting for Pickford?

Probably his relations. 

Guest Pistonbroke
12 hours ago, moof said:

What choice do they have mate? If they stick they’re going down, if they get Moyes back in they are going down. That leaves big Sam, I genuinely think he is their best hope to avoid relegation 

‘Tis the fuckin season!!!

Probably is, but we all know they can't afford him....

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. 

2 hours ago, littletedwest said:

According to the bbc their fans aren't keen on Moyes based on his lack of success after leaving them. As if he had loads of success whilst with them

Hahahahaha.

Thanks for all the kind words. Make no mistake I wanted us to tear them a new arsehole last night and was made up we won. ( in my mind I justified it as ok and they can have the FA Cup this year....as if that’s ever going to happen!)

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Thanks for posting . I agree with those sentiments. Condolences mate

I was in the car before and stuck talksport on. Some things of note:

1. It's much less annoying when we've won in a derby so well and they're at a loss about if they sack their manager who replaces him. 

2. Z cars just isn't that bad a song. I whistled along happily to it. And you can make a good drumming sound on the steering wheel. 

3. Even Mike parry was very enjoyable to listen to today. I wasn't aware that was possible. He's put his full backing into "bring back Moyes". Some may even say he's oven ready. I say bring it on. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Condolences mate, but that was a great post. Sadly I think those days have gone. My grandad was a red, but for many years he watched both clubs every other week. He brought me up in footballing terms without any hatred for them and I remember watching the 84 cup final together and supporting Everton. That's not to say there weren't moody moments, but they were soon forgotten and the banter between the club's was healthy and we knew as a city it was us against the rest of them. Liverpool 1st , Everton 2nd was how I wanted to see every season end. But I'm not immune from it all despite all that. The bile from them over the last 15 or so years, to be honest, they can't fuck off to the championship quickly enough as far as I'm concerned. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

According to a bitter mate.. Moyes is gonna be in on a 2 year deal

I can see him playing hardball with them. He is maniacal about his ego. I wish there was a word for people like that.

• Upvote 1