Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1617 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

22 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Anyone seen the video of the fat bute doing the wall pushing action with her young kid joining in.....hateful twats.

Really sad that this level of hatred,which mirrors the demise of their own club,has crept into football on Merseyside. Relegation is needed for them. I also feel for the people who've lost loved ones in those tragedies (including Evertonians who lost family members) when they see and hear morons act like this. All over a game of football.

• Upvote 4

Lost a cousin recently, one of six lads, 3 Red 3 Blue. The laughs we would have, the piss taking, no nastiness, ever. 

These horrible horrible fuckers could learn a lot from things like that.

• Upvote 6

Horrendous people. Hopefully they'll be found and banned by Everton. 

It was mentioned on Radio City this morning about how none of the mooted manager replacements are good enough for a club of Everton's stature. But what is their stature? They've won one trophy in 30-odd years. 

He took the man u job when he was still everton manager, put in a low ball bid for their two best players when he said he wouldn't, then (allegedly) called the fans "a f**king disgrace" after taking 90 minutes of stick at old trafford. I didn't think everton's season could get more toxic, but maybe just maybe...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

According to the bbc their fans aren't keen on Moyes based on his lack of success after leaving them. As if he had loads of success whilst with them

You don't need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner.

Talksport insinuating Silva is toast but nothing official.

EDIT: Telegraph reckon he’s staying.

C’mon, Mosh. It’s Christmas. You can’t sack him at Christmas...

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Talksport insinuating Silva is toast but nothing official.

They're really going out on a limb.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Really sad that this level of hatred,which mirrors the demise of their own club,has crept into football on Merseyside. Relegation is needed for them. I also feel for the people who've lost loved ones in those tragedies (including Evertonians who lost family members) when they see and hear morons act like this. All over a game of football.

I've come to the conclusion that they need relegation, like a computer sometimes needs to be turned off and on again. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've come to the conclusion that they need relegation, like a computer sometimes needs to be turned off and on again. 

xAq1Bn.gif