Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1616 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Those lot are as thick as fuck. Moise Kean got 11 votes for MOTM and he did was miss a sitter. Pickford gets 12 and he was fucking shite n all. 

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Maybe one year they’ll realise that their “Everton”( repeated to the tune of ‘here we go’) song starts to die out just as YNWA really starts getting loud.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

So which manager are the deluded fuckers hoping for now? I'd piss myself if it ends up being Moyes or fat Sam again. Their defence is dog shit and they only have Richarlison who is a real threat up front. I'd double piss myself if he fucks off in January. 

What choice do they have mate? If they stick they’re going down, if they get Moyes back in they are going down. That leaves big Sam, I genuinely think he is their best hope to avoid relegation 

‘Tis the fuckin season!!!

• Upvote 1

Also, I think we must thank Ronald the Red and Bobby Brown Shoes for helping Gini and Divock respectively in their development when they have spent time away with their national sides. Very nice of them to be of assistance to Liverpool. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Their resident fox in the box licking arse again and chatting shite.

FOXINPEACE

FOXINPEACE

Player Valuation: £10m
Just seen the highlights. Disgraceful that they didn't get a red card. Cynical fouling throughout

At least one of them is onto him. Described him last week as a ‘head patter’ and called him out.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

At least one of them is onto him. Described him last week as a ‘head patter’ and called him out.

Yea, especially shown as bs because no highlights I've ever watched have shown fouls unless they were for red cards or penalties or free kicks that lead to goals.

Brandalf getting it in the neck from all sides. This one caught my eye though. Murder Inc? DaveK knows a helmet when he sees one. And he sees one every time he looks in a mirror.

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

"Director of Football".

Look where he's directed us to - bottom three and a three goal defeat by Murder Inc.

GTF out of Everton Football Club you helmet.

8 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Those lot are as thick as fuck. Moise Kean got 11 votes for MOTM and he did was miss a sitter. Pickford gets 12 and he was fucking shite n all. 

We scored 5 from 5 shots on target.  Who's voting for Pickford?

On 01/12/2019 at 19:24, Angie81 said:

Just incase you’re wondering why I despise them, here’s another reason.....

AB96B845-103B-418F-9C02-2989EB451B27.jpeg

Here's Jürgen's take: rest some of our most important players, get an easy victory against a shit team and come away with no new injuries or suspensions.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

I particularly liked the murdering twats shout.....we did murder them 5-2

Another cunt who could do with a visit from the computer savvy people.

'Sorry mate but whenever Martinez name comes up I keep thinking about his phenomenal post match observations and losing games that we were 2-0 up in.

He brought in players like Alcaraz and persisted with Howard when it clearly wasn't working, and worst of all I blame him for the "nicey nicey" attitude at the club now which really is killing us.'

I have to assume that he's talking about the players 'cos there is no way in the world that they can apply that to the fans. The level of bile by some bloos is fucking mind-blowing and I think if I ever ended up like that then I'd walk away from football as it's got to permeate into so many aspects of their lives. It's pretty obvious that davek is a basement dweller but imagine being the poor sod who has to deal with him on a real life basis when he comes up for sunlight. It can't help that nobody is even arsed about how long it is since Everton beat Liverpool in the league as it doesn't fucking matter any more. The pity from the RS must kill them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I really think they’ll be Championship contenders next season.

They've got plenty of lower league players in the team already (holgate, calvert lewin, keane), should hold them in good stead. 

The Echo are going to have to pull a fairly spectacular BMD article out of their arse today. They may have to go full Skype interview with Meis.

• Upvote 4