Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1615 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

They should be very worried. They are a complete shambles and whoever comes in has a very tough job.

And more than likely no money for new players. They've pissed away an absolute fortune.

Just a reminder that 15 plus Cup games in, £30m Wünderkind, Moise Keane, still hasn’t scored.

So according to GOT, they should have and 2 pens, we should have had 2 red cards, and we need to be investigated for match fixing. Hahahaha. Sure.

Just now, rotoq said:

So according to GOT, they should have and 2 lens, we should have had 2 red cards, and we need to be investigated for match fixing. Hahahaha. Sure.

Yeah cause Michael Keane should have gone

Huge plus for Amazons

Goals are all available to replay on demand post match.

From midnight the entire match can be relayed on demand.

51 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

First team to concede 5 on Amazon Prime.

Have to be the first team to concede 5 goals from 5 shots on target, 100% record for us and them. 

So which manager are the deluded fuckers hoping for now? I'd piss myself if it ends up being Moyes or fat Sam again. Their defence is dog shit and they only have Richarlison who is a real threat up front. I'd double piss myself if he fucks off in January. 

29 minutes ago, rotoq said:

So according to GOT, they should have and 2 pens, we should have had 2 red cards, and we need to be investigated for match fixing. Hahahaha. Sure.

Well if we're involved in match fixing, them daft cunts were complicit in the fix!

Or they're shite, one or the other!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Well if we're involved in match fixing, them daft cunts were complicit in the fix!

Or they're shite, one or the other!

tenor.gif

Those lot are as thick as fuck. Moise Kean got 11 votes for MOTM and he did was miss a sitter. Pickford gets 12 and he was fucking shite n all.