Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1600 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Looking at GOT views on how they’ll do against Leicester. Any reasonable poster who fears a damn good restring, gets dogs abuse - with a rallying cry of “We are Everton - we shouldn’t be afraid of Leicester”. This degree of denial got me thinking - what can be done to get them from ‘denial’ to ‘acceptance’, that they really aren’t very good? 

0B943E56-7000-4B17-927D-5BC1338613CC.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Looking at GOT views on how they’ll do against Leicester. Any reasonable poster who fears a damn good restring, gets dogs abuse - with a rallying cry of “We are Everton - we shouldn’t be afraid of Leicester”. This degree of denial got me thinking - what can be done to get them from ‘denial’ to ‘acceptance’, that they really aren’t very good? 

A few of them have transitioned all the way to depression, but most of them are a mixture of the first three.

27 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Friggin autocorrect - since when does ‘...damn good twatting....’ become ‘...damn good restring...’?

• Upvote 1

This fella doesn’t think much of Rafa’s CV. Winning without winning. 

Panjo

Player Valuation: £150k
What’s he done to warrant the job here, Or anywhere come to think of it? He got a fluke champions league win nearly 15 years ago and a fluke fa cup and won a europa league with a Chelsea team who should have been playing in the champions league anyway. Not bothered by his comments I’m bothered by his lack of success though.

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Won trophies at Valencia, Liverpool, Napoli and Inter, good enough to manage Real but not Everton. Sums them up perfectly.

Chelsea too

Everton1970

Player Valuation: £750k
Mate of mine is a cabbie, apparently all the drivers are chatting about Poch staying in the Radisson in town, he was dropped off there last night. Don’t shoot the messenger, just passing information on.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Everton1970

Mate of mine is a bullshit artist, apparently all the drivers are bullshitting about Poch staying in the Radisson in town, he wasn’t dropped off there last night. Don’t shoot the messenger, just passing on bullshit.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Everton1970

Mate of mine is a cabbie, apparently all the drivers are chatting about Poch staying in the Radisson in town, he was dropped off there last night. Don’t shoot the messenger, just passing information on.

Whichever one of you posted that: hang your head in shame. Not even trying.

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

Friggin autocorrect - since when does ‘...damn good twatting....’ become ‘...damn good restring...’?

Is it just me or did restring totally fit. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This fella doesn’t think much of Rafa’s CV. Winning without winning. 

Panjo

Player Valuation: £150k
What’s he done to warrant the job here, Or anywhere come to think of it? He got a fluke champions league win nearly 15 years ago and a fluke fa cup and won a europa league with a Chelsea team who should have been playing in the champions league anyway. Not bothered by his comments I’m bothered by his lack of success though.

If that’s not a red taking the piss, I don’t know what is.

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

You wouldn’t kennel a dog at the Adelphi.

I hear the breakfast buffet is like a jumble sale with razor elbowed al women trying to get the last sausage

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

Alternative cycle

Stage 1

Moshri

Loaded

New stadium

Richer than the redshites

Stage 2 Sep/Oct

FA keeping us down

Fucking Red shites

We'll spend loads in January

Stage 3

Derby loss

Struggling

Stadium rumours

No money

Silva out

Stage 4

Win 3 games on the bounce against relegation fodder

Get further in the FA Cup than the Redshite, still out by the 5th round 

Stage 5

Seasons over by March

Anyone but the redshites

Stage 6

Winning the transfer window

Brands will get us gems on the cheap

New manager bounce

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Apparently Sean Dyche might be a racist because he only has 4 non UK/Irish players in his squad.

Fucking hell.

Once Brexit Burnley has touched you.