You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, littletedwest said:

I apologise they're not last. I'm pissed. These relegation battlers confuse me

I get the feeling that none of them were tuned in anyway. 

25 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Who’s Davoth on about there?

The funny thing is it could be virtually anyone, in or out of their own club.

Phil McNulty who’d written that the board were going to discuss Silva’s future and that Moyes was an option.

• Upvote 1

chippy1722

chippy1722

Player Valuation: £15m
They're just playing for time to line up a replacement. We;ll get pasted by Leicester, and we need a new manager for the derby.
They’ve already had discussions a fortnight ago for Moyes to come with Osman and Stubbs, that’s from Stubbs himself. Unless they’ve suddenly found someone new, that’s who I expect to come in.

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Sadly I don't see them going down. Not because of them but because Watford, Southampton and at least one other will be two shit

Yeah, there's too much dross down there. Bizarrely, as shite as they've been doing, they're still only 4 points off 6 place.

45 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Phil McNulty who’d written that the board were going to discuss Silva’s future and that Moyes was an option.

Cheers mate. Just googled that for my own amusement as I remember back in the early 2000s McNulty being as blue and biased as they come, and now even he’s not Everton enough. They’re like the true Brexit faithful turning against Farage.

One of the first results which comes up searching the above is Davoth slating him on GOT 8 odd years ago. This was in the same thread and made me laugh.  

Like the Murphys...

BE9BEC08-3E3B-4DE9-BB7E-751F6167C5B0.jpeg

The streets of Walton are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "Who the fuck are Heverton and how did you get my number”

04DDA22C-F504-4144-BAFC-C13F8A8E1D04.jpeg

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Who’s Davoth on about there?

The funny thing is it could be virtually anyone, in or out of their own club.

I dunno, I went back a couple of pages. I think BRB, but I'm not certain about that. 

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

Yeah, there's too much dross down there. Bizarrely, as shite as they've been doing, they're still only 4 points off 6 place.

So what you're saying is they need get fat sam quickly to get them back into European contention?

16 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I dunno, I went back a couple of pages. I think BRB, but I'm not certain about that. 

So what you're saying is they need get fat sam quickly to get them back into European contention?

With little Sammy Lee, that Sky Q subscription won't pay itself. 

• Upvote 2