You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Spending a fortune on feees and wages, very few left to sell and going backwards.

No stadium, no on field success =no Europe. Tried to buy their way to the top table signing average players with inflated fees. You only have to see the p,Ayers on loan they can’t shift and the money they pay them and ex managers.

Billionairres my arse.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Spending a fortune on feees and wages, very few left to sell and going backwards.

No stadium, no on field success =no Europe. Tried to buy their way to the top table signing average players with inflated fees. You only have to see the p,Ayers on loan they can’t shift and the money they pay them and ex managers.

Billionairres my arse.

Won the transfer window 2 years on the bounce though. 

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

I reckon their luck will run out soon and they'll get relegated in a couple of seasons.  They must be near on the bones of their arse money wise

Relegation could be the best thing to happen to them as it will allow them to refocus and reset and maybe just maybe their fans will start caring more about their club than their obsession with us. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Relegation could be the best thing to happen to them as it will allow them to refocus and reset and maybe just maybe their fans will start caring more about their club than their obsession with us. 

I dont think it will. I see them going down a similar path to Sunderland or Stoke.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

With any luck

Hopefully. Their debt will increase and no one is going to pay £400m or more to buy them out and build a new stadium. 

The longer they go without European football the longer they go without any extra revenue. 

Getting relegated will mean they survive on parachute payments but they will have to sell the best players in the squad to pay off the debt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hopefully. Their debt will increase and no one is going to pay £400m or more to buy them out and build a new stadium. 

The longer they go without European football the longer they go without any extra revenue. 

Getting relegated will mean they survive on parachute payments but they will have to sell the best players in the squad to pay off the debt. 

The wages they’ve started to pay means pretty much the entire first team would have to go. 

On 19/11/2019 at 16:06, Doctor Troy said:

My Mrs booked a trip of a lifetime to South Africa. Part of the holiday was travelling on the 5 star Blue Train from Cape Town to Johannesburg. As soon as she told me I threw the tickets at her in disgust and stormed out the house. 

Are you left feeling a little blue at how your wife just doesn't understand your absolute dedication to the cause?

They got crazy money for Fellaini, Stones, Lukaku and hahaha shite money for Barkley. They don't really have anyone like that to sell now. Richarlson throws himself to the floor and that's about it, nobody is tearing it up there and that's why they're doing so badly. Those sales they had and the hundreds of millions in er..... 'loans' from their ever so wealthy tax evading owner mean't they could splash the cash. The problem as we all now know is that they splashed it on utter shite. Oh and manager and staff pay offs, lots of that.

They have had a pretty easy start to this season, compared to the horrific start (and Europa Fixtures) that Koeman faced and aren't doing that much better. They'll beat Norwich but after that points will be hard to come by and if those terrible teams below them can rustle up a few points next month they could be easily in the relegation places by the time Man City wipe the floor with them in January. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Silva is sacked before Christmas. 

They need a new stadium, not some crazy vanity project but a fit for purpose stadium that won't cost a lot but can generate extra income from better facilities. They need serious money spent on their squad and a better manager. Unfortunately for them, they can't afford any of that. 

Their entire plan as fans is a basically to win the lottery, they thought they had done that when their new investor owner turned up. Once they realised that he wasn't it they started on their delusion that Uncle Usmanov was pulling the strings and would suddenly appear like Gazza, with Mourinho and a few billion pounds under his arms. 

BMD isn't happening, there is no lottery win, there are no world class managers looking to turn a penniless sleeping minnow into a giant. They sing about history but they just don't have any. Nobody cares about them, they would not even be on a radar if it wasn't for their location next to us. We are the most famous thing about them. 

Year after year young kids will turn to supporting us, already I know bitters who's kids have abandoned them to support us. This is after having dragged them to the Wooden shack to boo and curse anyone that doesn't meet their lofty expectations, the ones that aren't launched at the opposition generally run away as soon as they can. 

January could be interesting, who they appoint to replace Silva and who they have to sell to buy and pay the bills. 

• Upvote 16

4 minutes ago, блядь said:

They got crazy money for Fellaini, Stones, Lukaku and hahaha shite money for Barkley. They don't really have anyone like that to sell now. Richarlson throws himself to the floor and that's about it, nobody is tearing it up there and that's why they're doing so badly. Those sales they had and the hundreds of millions in er..... 'loans' from their ever so wealthy tax evading owner mean't they could splash the cash. The problem as we all now know is that they splashed it on utter shite. Oh and manager and staff pay offs, lots of that.

They have had a pretty easy start to this season, compared to the horrific start (and Europa Fixtures) that Koeman faced and aren't doing that much better. They'll beat Norwich but after that points will be hard to come by and if those terrible teams below them can rustle up a few points next month they could be easily in the relegation places by the time Man City wipe the floor with them in January. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Silva is sacked before Christmas. 

They need a new stadium, not some crazy vanity project but a fit for purpose stadium that won't cost a lot but can generate extra income from better facilities. They need serious money spent on their squad and a better manager. Unfortunately for them, they can't afford any of that. 

Their entire plan as fans is a basically to win the lottery, they thought that had done that when their new investor owner turned up. Once they realised that he wasn't it they started on their delusion that Uncle Usmanov was pulling the strings and would suddenly appear like Gazza, with Mourinho and a few billion pounds under his arms. 

BMD isn't happening, there is no lottery win, there are no world class managers looking to turn a penniless sleeping minnow into a giant. They sing about history but they just don't have any. Nobody cares about them, they would not even be on a radar if it wasn't for their location next to us. We are the most famous thing about them. 

Year after year young kids will turn to supporting us, already I know bitters who's kids have abandoned them to support us. This is after having dragged them to the Wooden shack to boo and curse anyone that doesn't meet their lofty expectations, the ones that aren't launched at the opposition generally run away as soon as they can. 

January could be interesting, who they appoint to replace Silva and who they have to sell to buy and pay the bills. 

They are that skint now that they probably couldn't even afford a stadium that cost 400m in Kirkby or by the Showcase. 

Even then it wouldn't make much difference money wise because it would only generate an extra 15 to 20 million. If we do get to build the Anfield road up then our income for the season could almost reach 100m. 

They you have Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and Newcastle miles ahead of them in  capacity and revenue. Probably Villa, Wolves and Leicester earn roughly the same if Everton moved to a smaller stadium. 

So all that debt and effort to build a new stadium to still sit behind those clubs and pay back 40m on top of the loss they already have each year. I think they will just stay where they are.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are that skint now that they probably couldn't even afford a stadium that cost 400m in Kirkby or by the Showcase. 

Even then it wouldn't make much difference money wise because it would only generate an extra 15 to 20 million. If we do get to build the Anfield road up then our income for the season could almost reach 100m. 

They you have Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and Newcastle miles ahead of them in  capacity and revenue. Probably Villa, Wolves and Leicester earn roughly the same if Everton moved to a smaller stadium. 

So all that debt and effort to build a new stadium to still sit behind those clubs and pay back 40m on top of the loss they already have each year. I think they will just stay where they are.

Yeah as I said, none of it is happening. Plus all the fuck ups Moshiri made haven't cost him personally a penny, it's a ticking time bomb of hundreds of millions that they will have to pay back. 

8 minutes ago, блядь said:

Yeah as I said, none of it is happening. Plus all the fuck ups Moshiri made haven't cost him personally a penny, it's a ticking time bomb of hundreds of millions that they will have to pay back. 

There's no reasonable business case for them to move now. 

It was the shite that they came out with when Moshiri took over and then the stadium. All of them saying Moshiri is a winner etc despite never hearing of him before he turned up at Goodison. 

Only recent its dawned on some of them that it's a load of shit. The rest keep saying it will happen or believe Usmanov is still involved and will bail them out or give them cash. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

There's no reasonable business case for them to move now. 

It was the shite that they came out with when Moshiri took over and then the stadium. All of them saying Moshiri is a winner etc despite never hearing of him before he turned up at Goodison. 

Only recent its dawned on some of them that it's a load of shit. The rest keep saying it will happen or believe Usmanov is still involved and will bail them out or give them cash. 

A lot of it is 'keeping up with the Joneses' or keeping up with the kopites. No wonder they had to build that cladding to cover the view of our new stand, it was a permanent reminder of how they have failed time and again.

They talk a good game, their best periods are the summer and any international breaks. Basically when they're not playing.