Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1578 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Decided to send the link below to a few bluenoses I know with the story of how the lad in question, who works in our local music shop, could no longer play guitar as he had long term problems with one of his hands (all true).

He decided to take up something else which I think is boss, although I did neglect to mention he was a red.

It's not gone down very well with said bluenoses.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Decided to send the link below to a few bluenoses I know with the story of how the lad in question, who works in our local music shop, could no longer play guitar as he had long term problems with one of his hands (all true).

He decided to take up something else which I think is boss, although I did neglect to mention he was a red.

Can he play Z Cars ?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Everton could get 100 dodgy pens on the run but if we got one, uproar.

Mentallissimos or just shocking self awareness.

Nil Mentallissimos Nisi Self-Awareness 

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Us and the bitters do have some things in common...

For example neither of us have beaten a team above us this season.

Us and Evertonians also have something in common. We are both obsessed with Liverpool.

• Upvote 9

47 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Us and Evertonians also have something in common. We are both obsessed with Liverpool.

If i want to know anything about Liverpool FC i ask an Evertonian.

I guess Evertonians don't do irony very well take this guy his whole Twitter timeline is about how corrupt the FA and us are at cheating our way to the title while at the same time having Diego Maradona as his profile picture.

The FA must be the worst corrupt organisation in the world, seeing as we haven't won the league in 30 years and came heartbreakingly close twice in the last few seasons. If I were on FSG's slush fund and wetworks board, I'd be asking for my money back and activating the assassins.

Yes, but that was all part of the FA's long term plan; keep Everton in the same division thus guaranteeing us an extra six points per season. They're devious fuckers, they really are.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Just seen this earlier from spurs v Everton 

https://mobile.twitter.com/steveb84/status/1127595666992189441?lang=en

I'm a bit late but cringing hell.

Siri, show me the definition of existential angst.

8FE20843-E47F-49DD-851E-1D4D0AC47B13.jpeg

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Tell you what, if I had problems with one of my hands, I'd deffo fuck the guitar off and take up the harp. Yes indeed. Or maybe the piano. What could possibly go wrong? How many hands has the fucker got?

I'm going to guess if he develops a problem with one of his feet he's going to take up tap dancing? 

18 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Tell you what, if I had problems with one of my hands, I'd deffo fuck the guitar off and take up the harp. Yes indeed. Or maybe the piano. What could possibly go wrong? How many hands has the fucker got?

I'm going to guess if he develops a problem with one of his feet he's going to take up tap dancing? 

Less grip involved in using a harp, or so I'm told. Definitely less cool though. 

Their wonderkid signing who won them the summer transfer window trophy was dropped from squad this weekend due to him being late for a team meeting. Apparently this is not the first time Kean's been late. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Their wonderkid signing who won them the summer transfer window trophy was dropped from squad this weekend due to him being late for a team meeting. Apparently this is not the first time Kean's been late. 

Not that Kean then?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Siri, show me the definition of existential angst.

8FE20843-E47F-49DD-851E-1D4D0AC47B13.jpeg

Bill Satis Nisi Oddie.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Bad Red Bull said:

He must have been reeled in by all this shite that the club he was signing for was the 'best one' in Liverpool and was even known as the 'grand old lady' just like Juve. Now, the reality is kicking in that the team he signed for isnt even the 2nd best on Merseyside and no one but a deluded bunch of fans calls the club the old lady.

6 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Wonder if all the blues will give Souness a bit of slack.

6 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

I’ve seen Silva interviewed on TV. I can understand why Kean’d be keen not to have to listen to an hour of him.