Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1563 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

14 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

There's a house round there with "Everton are shit" written on the roof.

Is that your place?

In an effort to find this house, I looked at Google Maps and although I didn't spot it, discovered something else. Not roofs with stuff written on them, but one beauty hiding in plain sight as it were. They smugly congratulated themselves for naming their club shop at Liverpool One, Everton Two. Now take a walk not far from the Pit, at the top of Walton Lane, where you'll find their other club shop, Everton One, Liverpool Four. An own-goal only Everton could score.

We win on aggregate.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

Their Halloween horrors continue

To them we must look like Michael Myers, when he sits up after being shot 4 times and stabbed. Living rent free  in your heads, and in your nightmares, Bitters.

2 hours ago, Angie81 said:

I’ll bet that win has sent them right over the edge.

They should be thanking us for taking points of one of their closest rivals.

• Upvote 1

The spuds will be too much for them tomorrow IMO. Let's hope anyway. Although absolutely mind blowing that Spurs are only 2 points ahead of them. What the fuck has happened to them.

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

To them we must look like Michael Myers, when he sits up after being shot 4 times and stabbed. Living rent free  in your heads, and in your nightmares, Bitters.

8F8C8422-76DB-47CC-B5BF-27674ED67EF1.jpeg

• Upvote 7

Just imagine - they could be first on Match of the Day and chosen as Sky's Super Sunday game in successive weeks and lose both. Gotta take your chances when they arise. Fuck knows how long it'll be again before they manage either appearance again, never mind on successive weeks.

2 hours ago, rotoq said:

The spuds will be too much for them tomorrow IMO. Let's hope anyway. Although absolutely mind blowing that Spurs are only 2 points ahead of them. What the fuck has happened to them.

We did.

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Really hope they get relegated 

Just looked up the odds on this.

538, who do some good statistical modeling, have them at 8% chance of going down.

Oh, and for anyone that's wondering, United currently have a 2% chance of relegation. I know it's only 2% but what I wouldn't give to live in a universe where we win the league the same year United go down!

3 hours ago, rotoq said:

If Spurs play half as well as they did last week, Everton are fucked. 

2 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just looked up the odds on this.

538, who do some good statistical modeling, have them at 8% chance of going down.

Oh, and for anyone that's wondering, United currently have a 2% chance of relegation. I know it's only 2% but what I wouldn't give to live in a universe where we win the league the same year United go down!

What are the chances of the other relegation fodder going down? Just for comparison.

Northcroft in the Times today has laid out a  few home truths. Less than flattering about Silva. 

No doubt he will be a red shite cunt for stating what everyone else sees. 

8 minutes ago, Einch said:

Northcroft in the Times today has laid out a  few home truths. Less than flattering about Silva. 

No doubt he will be a red shite cunt for stating what everyone else sees. 

While I have no idea what he’s saying, is it likely any difference to what their own fans are saying?

I have a feeling that for some logical reason Diego Simeone doesn’t want to do it either. 

Yakinblue

Yakinblue

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Lose to spurs and it's 6 points off seventh, and 2 points off the drop zone.Surely to god the board, are looking at potential replacements.Losing to an out of form Spurs side, will be the straw that breaks the camels back imo.
We could go to Madrid right now and Diego Simeone on board for Christmas but for some unlogical reason we don't want to do it.
  • Upvote 2

Watching West Ham v Newcastle yesterday, I would caution our Bloo neighbours from drawing any succour from their recent victory against them. Similar conclusions drawn by them when beating some Top Six teams at the point where said teams already had their flip flops and Bermudas on. Clutching at straws perhaps?

" We could go to Madrid right now and Diego Simeone on board for Christmas but for some unlogical reason we don't want to do it. "

Didn't press ganging die out a couple of hundred years ago ?

13 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

" We could go to Madrid right now and Diego Simeone on board for Christmas but for some unlogical reason we don't want to do it. "

Didn't press ganging die out a couple of hundred years ago ?

And the word they were searching for was ‘illogical’. But IMHO the board are being logical because there is no reasonable chance of the hypothetical approach being successful. It’s like PC World approaching Bill Gates to ditch Microsoft for them instead.