You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Just in the car park of Asda in Breck Rd and this little fella dressed as a ventriloquists dummy, black suit, white shirt and red dickie bow. He was running around shouting MURDERER! MURDERER!

That said it could have been an Evertonian midget.

Nil Satis Nisi Gottle Of Geer.

• Upvote 3

Everton wives....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-50240471

Former Everton and Arsenal striker Francis Jeffers has admitted sending his wife menacing messages on WhatsApp that left her "fearing for her life".

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said the 38-year-old, of Croxteth, sent the messages on 30 May after suspecting Lucy Jeffers was having an affair.

Liverpool Magistrates' Court was told he wrote that she would not need her clothes as she "would be in a coffin".

He was fined £625 and ordered not to contact Mrs Jeffers for 12 months.

The CPS said he sent the messages after his 20-year relationship with his wife broke down.

Mrs Jeffers, who had been married to him for 10 years but had told him the relationship was over, reported the correspondence to police and told officers it "left her genuinely fearing for her life".

Wife's 'courage'

CPS prosecutor Sophie Leyland said: "His motivation for sending the messages is irrelevant... he has caused his wife real distress.

"Emails and social media messages have real impact and it's important that people think long and hard before they send messages."

She said Mrs Jeffers had shown "courage to report what has happened to her". 

"Hopefully publicity around cases like this will help others facing similar distress to come forward and [also stop] potential perpetrators from doing it in the first place."

Jeffers, who works as a youth coach for Everton, began his career with the Merseyside club, before moving on to Arsenal, Sheffield Wednesday, Motherwell and Australian side Newcastle Jets.

He made one appearance for England, scoring on his debut in a friendly against Australia.

It’s like a contest to see who hates us the most on GOT. It’s ace

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I utterly hate them with every fibre of my being. I've been bitter since the Clive Thomas disallowed goal: Terry effing McDermott and Emlyn Hughes are vile human beings; the European ban fuelled my hatred even more, the constant media love in makes me want to vomit, I hate the way they think they are edgy when in fact they are 100% establishment.
Klopp is a media whore. I really really really hope Stevie G is their next manager because he is thick as pig poo and can't even win anything with Rangers.

And lest we forget
View attachment 69781

Will that do?
I don't understand that either, where they get this reputation as being these fantastic supporters, whose as a club and a fan base are opposed to the establishment. Just look at the amount of tourists at the ground and look at how little they do for the community compared to us. I know somebody who worked in a school and they asked for a signed shirt from Liverpool to auction off for charity for a kid with cancer, Liverpool refused, Everton sent a shirt and youth players to the school as well. The contrived flag waving and idiotic garbage about their fans being scouse, when I'd guess less than 20% of their fans and that's being generous are scouse makes me hate them even more. Trying to copyright a local clubs name and then trying to copyright a chant that Napoli and Genoa have been signing for years before them is just embarrassing. To be fair even United fans have a core group of supporters who support them through thick and thin, singing when they were 4-0 down was impressive for any group of fans. I always have to explain to people when I go abroad that, their fans aren't actually that great and not everybody likes them.

9 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

JelavicBrate2

I utterly hate them with every fibre of my being. I've been bitter since the Clive Thomas disallowed goal: Terry effing McDermott and Emlyn Hughes are vile human beings; the European ban fuelled my hatred even more, the constant media love in makes me want to vomit, I hate the way they think they are edgy when in fact they are 100% establishment.
Klopp is a media whore. I really really really hope Stevie G is their next manager because he is thick as pig poo and can't even win anything with Rangers.

And lest we forget
View attachment 69781

Will that do?
I don't understand that either, where they get this reputation as being these fantastic supporters, whose as a club and a fan base are opposed to the establishment. Just look at the amount of tourists at the ground and look at how little they do for the community compared to us. I know somebody who worked in a school and they asked for a signed shirt from Liverpool to auction off for charity for a kid with cancer, Liverpool refused, Everton sent a shirt and youth players to the school as well. The contrived flag waving and idiotic garbage about their fans being scouse, when I'd guess less than 20% of their fans and that's being generous are scouse makes me hate them even more. Trying to copyright a local clubs name and then trying to copyright a chant that Napoli and Genoa have been signing for years before them is just embarrassing. To be fair even United fans have a core group of supporters who support them through thick and thin, singing when they were 4-0 down was impressive for any group of fans. I always have to explain to people when I go abroad that, their fans aren't actually that great and not everybody likes them.

This is great as it's clearly after he's found out that no-one knows who Everton are and talk about the amazing atmosphere of Anfield

Their nonesense knows no bounds. We should start some rumours and see if any get out there.  Jurgen Klopp’s Grandfather was a Nazi scientist work on developing a Super Soldier, he was recruited by the Russians after the war and became head of Medicine for all the athletes behind the Iron Curtain.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Their nonesense knows no bounds. We should start some rumours and see if any get out there.  Jurgen Klopp’s Grandfather was a Nazi scientist work on developing a Super Soldier, he was recruited by the Russians after the war and became head of Medicine for all the athletes behind the Iron Curtain.

You can just imagine a bloo nose taxi driver turning round in his cab tapping his nose whilst uttering those words.

Gospel tha la

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Just in the car park of Asda in Breck Rd and this little fella dressed as a ventriloquists dummy, black suit, white shirt and red dickie bow. He was running around shouting MURDERER! MURDERER!

That said it could have been an Evertonian midget.

That was actually my son, dressed as Jigsaw!

2AD4F546-17D9-4E00-BFD1-FC3AA4CF78F5.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My mate took his son to his first Everton game on Tuesday night. They left at half-time because his son fell asleep. 

Poor kid is fucked for life. 

Goodson bore. 

“Awww son you’re looking really tired”

”nah dad, I’m wide awake”

”you’re falling asleep, we’ll leave now”

”nah, I’m fine and not sleepy at all”

”shut your fucking eyes and make like you’re asleep, or I’ll throw you at one of their players”

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, блядь said:

Goodson bore. 

“Awww son you’re looking really tired”

”nah dad, I’m wide awake”

”you’re falling asleep, we’ll leave now”

”nah, I’m fine and not sleepy at all”

”shut your fucking eyes and make like you’re asleep, or I’ll throw you at one of their players”

Hahahahahahahahahaha he is getting sent this now 

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

JelavicBrate2

And lest we forget
View attachment 69781

Will that do?

I’ve never heard any Liverpool fan claim the club is anti-establishment (whatever that is supposed to mean). It’s great that he spends holiday time talking about us. 

• Upvote 2

You have to imagine he initially tells people he’s from Everton and when they’re left scratching his head then begrudgingly has to mention Liverpool. This probably opens up a lot of talk, gushing praise which he has to rush to quash with lies and denial.

Has to be a complete torture for them, they have to mention us when talking about themselves. No wonder the majority of them are crazy. 

I think only relegation will cure them, like cold turkey. Have a few decades away from us struggling in the lower leagues and eventually settle for a small new stadium in Speke. Or they could eventually get groundshare, but with tranmere. 

• Upvote 3

I was in Exeter Tuesday of last week and the taxi driver asks me who I support. I tell him I’m a red and he’s off like a rocket talking the Spurs game and possible tactics. Turns out he was one of us and used to regularly travel up for the game before he got married and took on responsibilities. It would have blown their little head’s off had it been one of them.

• Upvote 2

Funny really as I live on goodison road(unfortunately, it’s a shit hole) and the tourists I see at their ground, all 10 of them, not one of them has a scouse accent. And flag waving....a bit rich coming from them after that abomination the other night when they placed a plastic flag on each seat.

• Upvote 1

That piece is the usual vacuous bluster that rears its daft head at weirdly predictable times. A quick read elicits mention of the Stadium Development Manager. Step forward Colin Chong, for it is he. 

Wanting to know a little more about him, I quickly googled his name on me moby. Of the first fifty-or-so results that I could be bothered to look at, only nine related to him. I've found out he's an ex-employee of Laing O'Rourke. Which is nice. 

Nine. 

Nine.