You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I always find the best reply to him is a cliche said with a straight face. "Because we're the most succesful team in English football, best fans in the world, it was a good draw for you but we won't win the league until we can put smaller teams away." He just fumes and quickly resorts to calling us murderers. 

Never get this from any United fans and we're actually proper rivals, well maybe not in a competitive sense.

5 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

I always find the best reply to him is a cliche said with a straight face. "Because we're the most succesful team in English football, best fans in the world, it was a good draw for you but we won't win the league until we can put smaller teams away." He just fumes and quickly resorts to calling us murderers. 

Never get this from any United fans and we're actually proper rivals, well maybe not in a competitive sense.

That's the problem really, we haven't been rivals since the late 80's and the resentment has grown exponentially compounded by twats like Moyes who used their bitterness and hatred towards us to keep himself employed without any pressure.

9 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

That is exactly what is going on. Irrespective of their own league position, spurs gave away a penalty to ensure that Liverpool remain top. 

I’ve always hated Tottenham, perhaps even irrationally at times. Perhaps I should reassess. 

4 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

"How comes when every other cunt has their song played before a match Sky Sports go to the adverts but when yous are on they show you singing it?"

Why don't Sky show some 1960s TV theme being played over a tannoy?

If Bloos were honest about it, they would admit it's shit. If you ever have the misfortune of being on County Road a couple of minutes before their kick off, you will be delayed by hundreds of them ambling out of the pub towards the ground while that garbage is playing.  If they can't be arsed about it, why should Sky?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

If Bloos were honest about it, they would admit it's shit. If you ever have the misfortune of being on County Road a couple of minutes before their kick off, you will be delayed by hundreds of them ambling out of the pub towards the ground while that garbage is playing.  If they can't be arsed about it, why should Sky?

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Quite appropriate that a fictional tv series  based on a new town,rumoured to be Kirkby at the time,should be used for a team soon to have only the option of building a fictional new stadium there.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Thanks to You Tube's algorithm this popped up on my You Tube page today:

Sidestepping the absolute bellend whose video it is, skip to 2:45 for comedy gold.  Also sadly the cuckoo clock room has gone!

That came up for me as well. I thought the lad doing it was all right. He was switched on enough to spot said comedy gold.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Ahh bless 'em - the shiny plazzy flags are out at the pit tonight.

EID6BQhWkAMLJIn?format=jpg&name=large

https://mobile.twitter.com/Everton/status/1189225231191293957/photo/1

One of my mates posted footage on Facie of a load of the sad twats waving them when the shit siren was going off.

Just when you think you can't cringe any harder, Everton inspire you.