You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

GwladysBlue

GwladysBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
I am absolutely sick, SICK, of these players telling us how disappointed they are. That’s 6 defeats in 10 games against the dogshit of the league. It’s disgraceful.

Silva and Brands, along with many of these overpaid players, need booting out of this club.

Glorious stuff.  Us winning today after going behind simply twists the knife.

Yes. Let’s not get distracted...

bilyaletdinov_

Player Valuation: £10m
Don’t let Liverpool’s recent form distract you from the fact that they are the absolute scum of the planet, a truly classless club who have the blood of 39 innocent people on their hands. And we, despite being crap, are actually boss

TGW89

TGW89

Player Valuation: £15m
Don’t let Liverpool’s recent form distract you from the fact that they are the absolute scum of the planet, a truly classless club who have the blood of 39 innocent people on their hands. And we, despite being crap, are actually boss.
May 2020 - To support Everton is to die with honour. To support Liverpool is to live with shame

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yes. Let’s not get distracted...

bilyaletdinov_

Player Valuation: £10m
Don’t let Liverpool’s recent form distract you from the fact that they are the absolute scum of the planet, a truly classless club who have the blood of 39 innocent people on their hands. And we, despite being crap, are actually boss

TGW89

TGW89

Player Valuation: £15m
Don’t let Liverpool’s recent form distract you from the fact that they are the absolute scum of the planet, a truly classless club who have the blood of 39 innocent people on their hands. And we, despite being crap, are actually boss.
May 2020 - To support Everton is to die with honour. To support Liverpool is to live with shame

They are weird, weird twats.

When people used to say "I hope they get relegated" and then others would argue "we need them around to beat them" etc, I probably would have waded in but was never sure which way I'd really vote.

I hope they go down. It would be hilarious. By new year, they could easily be in the bottom 3, with room to spare.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, rotoq said:

When people used to say "I hope they get relegated" and then others would argue "we need them around to beat them" etc, I probably would have waded in but was never sure which way I'd really vote.

I hope they go down. It would be hilarious. By new year, they could easily be in the bottom 3, with room to spare.

If they sack Silva they wont have a contingency plan and will be like some pisshead on the dancefloor 10 minutes before closing time trying to shag anyone.

Hope they end up with Moyes or Mark Hughes. The problem is Watford, Southampton, Norwich and Newcastle are all shite and three of them will probably go down before them. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

If they sack Silva they wont have a contingency plan and will be like some pisshead on the dancefloor 10 minutes before closing time trying to shag anyone.

Hope they end up with Moyes or Mark Hughes. The problem is Watford, Norwich and Newcastle are all shite and will probably go down before them. 

Yeah, they won't go down, unfortunately. Even that year they had Unsworth for a while, then Allardyce, they still managed to finish in mid-table despite being absolute shite all season. 

20 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Yeah, they won't go down, unfortunately. Even that year they had Unsworth for a while, then Allardyce, they still managed to finish in mid-table despite being absolute shite all season. 

Too many other utterly terrible teams in the division for them to down. Always 3 worse teams than them.

12 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Think it will only ever happen when they completely run out of money and any decent players they have get fed up playing with shitbouses and want to go.

I'm still amazed some players want to swop being at other Premier League clubs to join them. The majority of foreign players they buy are normally benchwarmers at their clubs and they are desperate for any time of regular first team action or treble their wages.

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

Too many other utterly terrible teams in the division for them to down. Always 3 worse teams than them.

There is 2 great teams

1 very good side

1 improving team

Couple of bang average teams

And about 11-14 teams that are garbage 

51 minutes ago, scudger99 said:
GwladysBlue

GwladysBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
I am absolutely sick, SICK, of these players telling us how disappointed they are. That’s 6 defeats in 10 games against the dogshit of the league. It’s disgraceful.

Silva and Brands, along with many of these overpaid players, need booting out of this club.

Glorious stuff.  Us winning today after going behind simply twists the knife.

Bit of sympathy with that lad to be fair .

I can't be the only person here who bristles now at the wholesale splurging of the word ' unacceptable ' by most sportsmen.

Our last game of the season is against Newcastle. I hope it's between the Barcodes and Everton for the last relegation spot, that we've already sewn up the league the week before and we rest all our players to keep them fresh for a post season friendly against Steaua Bucharest and Newcastle end up snotting us 12-2 to relegate these obnoxious bluenose fuckwits. 

26 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Our last game of the season is against Newcastle. I hope it's between the Barcodes and Everton for the last relegation spot, that we've already sewn up the league the week before and we rest all our players to keep them fresh for a post season friendly against Steaua Bucharest and Newcastle end up snotting us 12-2 to relegate these obnoxious bluenose fuckwits. 

Everyone in the Brick has their head cabbages because they need a Liverpool win but cant bring themselves to cheer us on.

Hopefully we have to rest all our first 11 players for the Champions League final and Origi scores an own goal after Adrian fumbles it onto the crossbar from a Corner. 

Harvey Elliot treats it like a training game and doesnt shoot when in on goal and tries to nutmeg the keeper with a backheel.

Liverpool get denied 3 clear penalties after Leon Osman and Kevin Kilbane kept on complaining on Sky & BBC that Liverpool get too many. 

As all the players walk off Klopp high fives loads of the Newcastle players for staying up then laughs his head off walking up the tunnel. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Everyone in the Brick has their head cabbages because they need a Liverpool win but cant bring themselves to cheer us on.

Hopefully we have to rest all our first 11 players for the Champions League final and Origi scores an own goal after Adrian fumbles it onto the crossbar from a Corner. 

Harvey Elliot treats it like a training game and doesnt shoot when in on goal and tries to nutmeg the keeper with a backheel.

Liverpool get denied 3 clear penalties after Leon Osman and Kevin Kilbane kept on complaining on Sky & BBC that Liverpool get too many. 

As all the players walk off Klopp high fives loads of the Newcastle players for staying up then laughs his head off walking up the tunnel. 

Make us dream. 

52 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

And I’ve got my ‘it’s the taking part that counts’ t-shirts on

• Upvote 1

Just now, belarus said:
Ciao

Ciao

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
It was a penalty no doubt. I just smell something fishy when opposition keeps giving them stupid penalty.

What I’m reading here, and correct me if I’m wrong, is an admission that it actually was a penalty on this occasion, but because it wasn’t a dive or a gift from VAR, the suggestion is that opposing teams are in on the conspiracy, and are trying their utmost to provide us with penalties through poor tackles in the area whenever the chance arises?

That is new level mental.

• Upvote 5

Spurs we're especially cunning in their complicity. To hide their throwing of the game, they scored first after 47 seconds and hacking Liverpool all over the park was a dangerous risk of derailing the master plan. Fortunately our bluenosed cousins are canny enough to see through it all though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4