You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Their Everton stuff certainly is. It’s basically just that O’Keefe bloke who used to work for the Echo. They had a piece on Theo Walcott the other day as well. He’s turned a corner, working harder than ever and his Everton career is only just beginning. The future’s bright. 

Sounds funnier than Viz. Where do I sign up?

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s just time to reflect on a midweek article from the Athletic’s resident bluenose writers after Everton’s magnificent victory over West Ham United last weekend. 

Think we now know the true identity of GOT’s resident bore - Catcher in the Rye

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Once you’ve been touched by Everton.

655C0747-F46C-45F1-A32F-6F4F9504999E.jpeg

Makes me laugh. For years I thought my grandad was a red. Then my dad told me him and my uncle went to Anfield as it was cheaper (we were in division 2) after his dad died and as a bit of rebellion from his big brother who was older and wound his dad up when he started going Anfield 

In fairness it works the wrong way as well, one of my cousins rebelled against his dad and supported Bolton wanderers rather than liverpool 

Oh Everton, we're all laughing at you. 

You couldn't have written a better script even if you tried for their game today.

Horrible mistake from little arms, morale boosting comeback only for the powers that be to cruelly and unjustly rob them of certain victory, before the world's best left full to utterly kill all their hopes in the last minute. 

• Upvote 4

I don't often call it right, but when they first signed him - when even a few Reds were saying it looked like a coup - I pointed out that there's a precedent for what happens when you put your faith in a highly-rated shot-stopper from relegation-fodder Sunderland after his first season in the Premier League. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Remember when they thought Pickford was better than Billy the fish and Lev Yashin combined?

I do, it was yesterday morning before the game. No matter how many times he makes of bollox of it, it doesn't take long before one of theirs is the best on Merseyside again.

They never learn.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I don't often call it right, but when they first signed him - when even a few Reds were saying it looked like a coup - I pointed out that there's a precedent for what happens when you put your faith in a highly-rated shot-stopper from relegation-fodder Sunderland after his first season in the Premier League. 

It wasn't really difficult to spot. Paying way over the odds for an English goalkeeper with nothing more than 'potential' usually ends in tears.

21 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It wasn't really difficult to spot. Paying way over the odds for an English goalkeeper with nothing more than 'potential' usually ends in tears.

But if you mentioned that to them at the time, it was because you were jealous and scared and your head had fallen off.

• Upvote 2

They’re over there now with a thread on why Leicester are 3rd and not them. One of them actually says Leicester have better players and they would sooner have the Leicester players than some of their own. Yet according to some of them they have better players than us, you couldn’t make this shit up but they do, everyday.

19 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Funny as fuck on there tonight 

On Rodgers(as if he'd leave Leicester for them) 

Oh and 

Moyes had won sod-all before he came here . 

He'd won fuck all when he left either

Screenshot_20191026_213048.jpg

Nice little deceptive shimmy, sidestepping Klopp's back-to-back Bundesliga titles, plus the German Cup in the same season as the second of those titles, plus a Champions League final appearance.