Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1544 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

With no sense of irony whatsoever.

LouReedwalkonthewildside

LouReedwalkonthewildside

Player Valuation: £70m

View attachment 68973

Kopite mate sent me this, he’s convinced it’s gospel too.

What is it about that club that turns otherwise good people into clinical morons the moment the topic turns to football?
Exactly the same with my RS mate, absolutely boss lad until you get onto them and footy, then he becomes a deluded bellend.
  • Upvote 2

it took them until the 9th & 10th games last season to record successive wins, until at last, in gameweek 31/32/33 to manage it again.  A back to back record of 2 wins and 3 wins in a whole fucking season. Needless to say, they've not managed it this season yet, either. At least they have the comfort of knowing they've got the players to win games easily, and midfielders with a winning mentality.

Then they wonder why they're not attracting the interest of Far Eastern fans queueing up for a club to support. besides, even if there were a few loons who did decide to follow them, wouldn't they come under the heading of 'manufactured'? If they didn't support them from birth, but only jumped on at some random point, would they be any better than Redshite fans?

Offended by everything 
roydo

roydo

Staff member
Reference CAS-5661570-T1XTBY

Thank you for contacting us and for listening to BBC Radio 5 Live Sport.

Firstly, we apologise for the delay in replying.

We were sorry to read of your unhappiness at our football build up to Liverpool v FC Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League on 02 October.

Please be assured, BBC Sport has not got any bias for, or against, any team.

The commentators actually were talking over the song, and we only heard it in the background.

That said, your concerns are noted.

Please be assured that your concerns were sent to senior staff at BBC Radio 5 Live via our daily 

report.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards

Ciaran Hanna
BBC Complaints Team

Ok mate!

roydo

roydo

Staff member
You're lucky to get a reply.
I wont lie, drink had been taken, but they literally shut Mike Costello up "to soak up the atmosphere" who was reporting from the World Athletics Championship. So, yeah, technically they were talking over the song, (as in, they told the athletics bloke to shut up as it was being sung) but as I said to them, there isnt a club on the planet that they would afford that to.

8 minutes ago, Red74 said:
Offended by everything 
roydo

roydo

Staff member
Reference CAS-5661570-T1XTBY

Thank you for contacting us and for listening to BBC Radio 5 Live Sport.

Firstly, we apologise for the delay in replying.

We were sorry to read of your unhappiness at our football build up to Liverpool v FC Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League on 02 October.

Please be assured, BBC Sport has not got any bias for, or against, any team.

The commentators actually were talking over the song, and we only heard it in the background.

That said, your concerns are noted.

Please be assured that your concerns were sent to senior staff at BBC Radio 5 Live via our daily 

report.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards

Ciaran Hanna
BBC Complaints Team

Ok mate!

roydo

roydo

Staff member
You're lucky to get a reply.
I wont lie, drink had been taken, but they literally shut Mike Costello up "to soak up the atmosphere" who was reporting from the World Athletics Championship. So, yeah, technically they were talking over the song, (as in, they told the athletics bloke to shut up as it was being sung) but as I said to them, there isnt a club on the planet that they would afford that to.

Oh my god what fucking helmets. 

Well, if the Everton fans sing a rousing rendition of the Z-Cars theme as one on a Champions League night at Goodison, then 5 Live will cut off one of their other reporters to switch to it.

Stop laughing at the back.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Well, if the Everton fans sing a rousing rendition of the Z-Cars theme as one on a Champions League night at Goodison, then 5 Live will cut off one of their other reporters to switch to it.

Or the Caribou Cup tie against Watford. If they pay their £5.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Its no coincidence that they haven't won a thing since the Ming Dynasty 

Is that pre Harry Kane?

b46630a9-9eef-4d41-9368-f40ea1419aaa.jpg

Dirty red shite is Ming, he's even got a cup which is more than they have . 

• Upvote 1

From place Northwest on Twatter:

Momentum is building around Everton FC’s proposed £500m stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock, with a planning application due by the end of the year after a series of public consultation events.

The predicted cost of the stadium within Peel L&P’s Liverpool Waters has already increased from £300m to £500m, and given the level of infrastructure needed at the derelict dockland to support the 52,000-person stadium, property professionals have suggested to Place the overall cost could near £1bn.

However, speaking to Place North West, Frank Rogers, chief executive of the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, rejected the idea the project cost could reach that level of expense, and said: “We’re incredibly supportive of the stadium, it’s a project the whole City Region is behind, so we’re looking at delivering the right level of transport around that.”

Following suggestions that Everton FC should fund its own stadium without support from the City Region, Rogers said: “It’s not just a stadium. It’s about job creation, and economic growth.”

15 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

Is that pre Harry Kane?

b46630a9-9eef-4d41-9368-f40ea1419aaa.jpg

Dirty red shite is Ming, he's even got a cup which is more than they have . 

Pathetic Evertonians, who can save you now???

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

3dgsof.jpg

41 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

From place Northwest on Twatter:

Momentum is building around Everton FC’s proposed £500m stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock, with a planning application due by the end of the year after a series of public consultation events.

The predicted cost of the stadium within Peel L&P’s Liverpool Waters has already increased from £300m to £500m, and given the level of infrastructure needed at the derelict dockland to support the 52,000-person stadium, property professionals have suggested to Place the overall cost could near £1bn.

However, speaking to Place North West, Frank Rogers, chief executive of the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, rejected the idea the project cost could reach that level of expense, and said: “We’re incredibly supportive of the stadium, it’s a project the whole City Region is behind, so we’re looking at delivering the right level of transport around that.”

Following suggestions that Everton FC should fund its own stadium without support from the City Region, Rogers said: “It’s not just a stadium. It’s about job creation, and economic growth.”

Momentum is building around Everton FC's relegation campaign...

• Upvote 1

Everton confirm summer signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin will be out for a further 3 months, after undergoing surgery in France on tendon damage. The £20m midfielder had returned to training following injury, but suffered a setback in his rehab #EFC

Have to shoehorn is in somewhere. Do they think we’re using voodoo to transfer our players injuries to theirs? 

f.t.r.s

Player Valuation: £15m
Are they taking the piss.....you really have to wonder why we suffer so many injuries...
Especially when the RS get barely any.....

11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Everton confirm summer signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin will be out for a further 3 months, after undergoing surgery in France on tendon damage. The £20m midfielder had returned to training following injury, but suffered a setback in his rehab #EFC

Never heard of the cunt. 

24 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Have to shoehorn is in somewhere. Do they think we’re using voodoo to transfer our players injuries to theirs? 

f.t.r.s

Player Valuation: £15m
Are they taking the piss.....you really have to wonder why we suffer so many injuries...
Especially when the RS get barely any.....

Does this mean Alisson, Keita, Lallana, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gomez, Matip, Henderson and Firmino have all been malingering recently? 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Does this mean Alisson, Keita, Lallana, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gomez, Matip, Henderson and Firmino have all been malingering recently? 

Our injuries are on the same level as pace goals, ie. they dont count.

• Upvote 2

Kenshin  Kenshin

Player Valuation: £35m

Bulgaria football president quit today after the racist abuse.

Why am I posting it in this thread you may ask?

Because the echo have connected him to some young keeper that never played a game for the kopites but was on their books for three years.

Everything always has to come back to them lot in some way

........................................................................................................................................................

It does if you're mental!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Another first - EFC first team to have a player fail a medical AFTER they have signed. Looking at his injury record at Mainz even Dr Nick Riviera would have swerved him

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Kenshin  Kenshin

Player Valuation: £35m

Bulgaria football president quit today after the racist abuse.

Why am I posting it in this thread you may ask?

Because the echo have connected him to some young keeper that never played a game for the kopites but was on their books for three years.

Everything always has to come back to them lot in some way

........................................................................................................................................................

It does if you're mental!

I saw that article, it was classic Evertonian baiting.

Ex redshite player tenously linked to racism so Everton fans can bring up Suarez and pat themselves on the back about being the Peoples club. I am surprised this fella was livid about it. 

I just went straight to the comments and I wasnt disappointed.