Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1544 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

With no sense of irony whatsoever.

 

 

LouReedwalkonthewildside

LouReedwalkonthewildside

Player Valuation: £70m
 
View attachment 68973

Kopite mate sent me this, he’s convinced it’s gospel too.

What is it about that club that turns otherwise good people into clinical morons the moment the topic turns to football?
Exactly the same with my RS mate, absolutely boss lad until you get onto them and footy, then he becomes a deluded bellend.
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it took them until the 9th & 10th games last season to record successive wins, until at last, in gameweek 31/32/33 to manage it again.  A back to back record of 2 wins and 3 wins in a whole fucking season. Needless to say, they've not managed it this season yet, either. At least they have the comfort of knowing they've got the players to win games easily, and midfielders with a winning mentality.

 

Then they wonder why they're not attracting the interest of Far Eastern fans queueing up for a club to support. besides, even if there were a few loons who did decide to follow them, wouldn't they come under the heading of 'manufactured'? If they didn't support them from birth, but only jumped on at some random point, would they be any better than Redshite fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Offended by everything 
roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
Reference CAS-5661570-T1XTBY

Thank you for contacting us and for listening to BBC Radio 5 Live Sport.

Firstly, we apologise for the delay in replying.

We were sorry to read of your unhappiness at our football build up to Liverpool v FC Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League on 02 October.

Please be assured, BBC Sport has not got any bias for, or against, any team.

The commentators actually were talking over the song, and we only heard it in the background.

That said, your concerns are noted.

Please be assured that your concerns were sent to senior staff at BBC Radio 5 Live via our daily 

report.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards

Ciaran Hanna
BBC Complaints Team


Ok mate!
 
roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
You're lucky to get a reply.
I wont lie, drink had been taken, but they literally shut Mike Costello up "to soak up the atmosphere" who was reporting from the World Athletics Championship. So, yeah, technically they were talking over the song, (as in, they told the athletics bloke to shut up as it was being sung) but as I said to them, there isnt a club on the planet that they would afford that to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Red74 said:
Offended by everything 
roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
Reference CAS-5661570-T1XTBY

Thank you for contacting us and for listening to BBC Radio 5 Live Sport.

Firstly, we apologise for the delay in replying.

We were sorry to read of your unhappiness at our football build up to Liverpool v FC Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League on 02 October.

Please be assured, BBC Sport has not got any bias for, or against, any team.

The commentators actually were talking over the song, and we only heard it in the background.

That said, your concerns are noted.

Please be assured that your concerns were sent to senior staff at BBC Radio 5 Live via our daily 

report.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards

Ciaran Hanna
BBC Complaints Team


Ok mate!
 
roydo

roydo

Moderator
 
Staff member
You're lucky to get a reply.
I wont lie, drink had been taken, but they literally shut Mike Costello up "to soak up the atmosphere" who was reporting from the World Athletics Championship. So, yeah, technically they were talking over the song, (as in, they told the athletics bloke to shut up as it was being sung) but as I said to them, there isnt a club on the planet that they would afford that to.

Oh my god what fucking helmets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if the Everton fans sing a rousing rendition of the Z-Cars theme as one on a Champions League night at Goodison, then 5 Live will cut off one of their other reporters to switch to it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stop laughing at the back.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Well, if the Everton fans sing a rousing rendition of the Z-Cars theme as one on a Champions League night at Goodison, then 5 Live will cut off one of their other reporters to switch to it.

 


Or the Caribou Cup tie against Watford. If they pay their £5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Its no coincidence that they haven't won a thing since the Ming Dynasty 

Is that pre Harry Kane?

 

 

b46630a9-9eef-4d41-9368-f40ea1419aaa.jpg

 

Dirty red shite is Ming, he's even got a cup which is more than they have . 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From place Northwest on Twatter:

 

Momentum is building around Everton FC’s proposed £500m stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock, with a planning application due by the end of the year after a series of public consultation events.

The predicted cost of the stadium within Peel L&P’s Liverpool Waters has already increased from £300m to £500m, and given the level of infrastructure needed at the derelict dockland to support the 52,000-person stadium, property professionals have suggested to Place the overall cost could near £1bn.

However, speaking to Place North West, Frank Rogers, chief executive of the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, rejected the idea the project cost could reach that level of expense, and said: “We’re incredibly supportive of the stadium, it’s a project the whole City Region is behind, so we’re looking at delivering the right level of transport around that.”

Following suggestions that Everton FC should fund its own stadium without support from the City Region, Rogers said: “It’s not just a stadium. It’s about job creation, and economic growth.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

Is that pre Harry Kane?

 

 

b46630a9-9eef-4d41-9368-f40ea1419aaa.jpg

 

Dirty red shite is Ming, he's even got a cup which is more than they have . 

Pathetic Evertonians, who can save you now???

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Well, if the Everton fans sing a rousing rendition of the Z-Cars theme as one on a Champions League night at Goodison, then 5 Live will cut off one of their other reporters to switch to it.

3dgsof.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

From place Northwest on Twatter:

 

Momentum is building around Everton FC’s proposed £500m stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock, with a planning application due by the end of the year after a series of public consultation events.

The predicted cost of the stadium within Peel L&P’s Liverpool Waters has already increased from £300m to £500m, and given the level of infrastructure needed at the derelict dockland to support the 52,000-person stadium, property professionals have suggested to Place the overall cost could near £1bn.

However, speaking to Place North West, Frank Rogers, chief executive of the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, rejected the idea the project cost could reach that level of expense, and said: “We’re incredibly supportive of the stadium, it’s a project the whole City Region is behind, so we’re looking at delivering the right level of transport around that.”

Following suggestions that Everton FC should fund its own stadium without support from the City Region, Rogers said: “It’s not just a stadium. It’s about job creation, and economic growth.”

Momentum is building around Everton FC's relegation campaign...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everton confirm summer signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin will be out for a further 3 months, after undergoing surgery in France on tendon damage. The £20m midfielder had returned to training following injury, but suffered a setback in his rehab #EFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to shoehorn is in somewhere. Do they think we’re using voodoo to transfer our players injuries to theirs? 

 

 

f.t.r.s

Player Valuation: £15m
Are they taking the piss.....you really have to wonder why we suffer so many injuries...
Especially when the RS get barely any.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Everton confirm summer signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin will be out for a further 3 months, after undergoing surgery in France on tendon damage. The £20m midfielder had returned to training following injury, but suffered a setback in his rehab #EFC

Never heard of the cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Have to shoehorn is in somewhere. Do they think we’re using voodoo to transfer our players injuries to theirs? 

 

 

f.t.r.s

Player Valuation: £15m
Are they taking the piss.....you really have to wonder why we suffer so many injuries...
Especially when the RS get barely any.....

Does this mean Alisson, Keita, Lallana, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gomez, Matip, Henderson and Firmino have all been malingering recently? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Does this mean Alisson, Keita, Lallana, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gomez, Matip, Henderson and Firmino have all been malingering recently? 

Our injuries are on the same level as pace goals, ie. they dont count.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenshin  Kenshin

Player Valuation: £35m

 

 

Bulgaria football president quit today after the racist abuse.

Why am I posting it in this thread you may ask?

Because the echo have connected him to some young keeper that never played a game for the kopites but was on their books for three years.

Everything always has to come back to them lot in some way
 
 
 
........................................................................................................................................................
 
 
 
It does if you're mental!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Everton confirm summer signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin will be out for a further 3 months, after undergoing surgery in France on tendon damage. The £20m midfielder had returned to training following injury, but suffered a setback in his rehab #EFC

Another first - EFC first team to have a player fail a medical AFTER they have signed. Looking at his injury record at Mainz even Dr Nick Riviera would have swerved him

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Kenshin  Kenshin

Player Valuation: £35m

 

 

Bulgaria football president quit today after the racist abuse.

Why am I posting it in this thread you may ask?

Because the echo have connected him to some young keeper that never played a game for the kopites but was on their books for three years.

Everything always has to come back to them lot in some way
 
 
 
........................................................................................................................................................
 
 
 
It does if you're mental!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I saw that article, it was classic Evertonian baiting.

 

Ex redshite player tenously linked to racism so Everton fans can bring up Suarez and pat themselves on the back about being the Peoples club. I am surprised this fella was livid about it. 

 

I just went straight to the comments and I wasnt disappointed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • What? What the fuck is this clown talking about in the Guardian comments section on Ronay’s Silva dissection? They love to give themselves more relevance than they have,  
       
    • It's great news that we have two players fit and raring to go. 
    • A bullish Xherdan Shaqiri has said that he is ready for more game time after his star showing against Everton in the Reds 5-2 victory on Wednesday evening.

      The Swiss star was a surprise selection in the starting lineup especially when you take into account that he had not started a league game since the end of January and his last start in all competitions came on that memorable night on the 7th of May against Barcelona.

      Before Wednesday night, Shaqiri played a grand total of 25 minutes in all competitions with his longest run-out coming in the Community Shield against Man City.

      A long running battle with a calf injury has been the main reason for his lack of regular first-team action during this campaign, but after scoring his first goal in nearly a year and displaying his sublime skill, Shaq has made it known to all concerned including his manager that he is well and truly back.

      The Echo reported the popular utility player as saying:

      “ I’m ready, I think the coach saw that too in training,"

      "I trained very well and today he gave me the chance and I think I played very well.

      “ At the end of the day it’s important to win games with my team, we won it as a team, and obviously when I can contribute it’s always good. 

      “Let’s hope for more games!"
        Shaqiri said despite the lack of minutes, rust was never a issue and he felt at home on the pitch.  

      “ You know me and how I play, so it’s nothing new!

      “I’m an instinctive footballer, so I like to play good football if I feel good. I felt good so I tried some things and it went well.

      “ I was very happy to score after a long time. It was a good feeling."

      While the injury was undoubtedly a frustrating time for the 28 year-old, he counted his blessings that it was not something more serious like a ligament injury.

      “ I’ve been injured [but] thank God I don’t have knee problems or something. I had some muscle problems so I just needed a few weeks to recover well.

      “The calf is very dangerous to get another injury and I had this so obviously it was not nice but I stayed positive and tried to come back. 

      “I worked very hard in the gym and with the fitness coaches to come back and be ready when the coach needs me. I’m feeling good."

      Shaqiri was a player that Jürgen Klopp turned to around this time last season and he certainly did not let his manager down turning in some special performances against Man United and Arsenal in particular.

      He is well aware of the jam packed fixture list during this month and says it is great to be option for his manager again.

      "Everybody knows that it’s a busy period now with a lot of games coming up, [so] I’m very happy to be back. I’m feeling fresh, feeling good, and I think you saw that.

      “We know each other very well, we train every day together, the team stays like last season even when the coach makes some changes - five changes, I think.

      “He changed the formation a little bit so it was not simple but we managed that very well today against a good side.

      . [It’s] a derby obviously so we wanted to keep the city red, so it was a very important win.
       
      View full article
    • A bullish Xherdan Shaqiri has said that he is ready for more game time after his star showing against Everton in the Reds 5-2 victory on Wednesday evening.

      The Swiss star was a surprise selection in the starting lineup especially when you take into account that he had not started a league game since the end of January and his last start in all competitions came on that memorable night on the 7th of May against Barcelona.

      Before Wednesday night, Shaqiri played a grand total of 25 minutes in all competitions with his longest run-out coming in the Community Shield against Man City.

      A long running battle with a calf injury has been the main reason for his lack of regular first-team action during this campaign, but after scoring his first goal in nearly a year and displaying his sublime skill, Shaq has made it known to all concerned including his manager that he is well and truly back.

      The Echo reported the popular utility player as saying:

      “ I’m ready, I think the coach saw that too in training,"

      "I trained very well and today he gave me the chance and I think I played very well.

      “ At the end of the day it’s important to win games with my team, we won it as a team, and obviously when I can contribute it’s always good. 

      “Let’s hope for more games!"
        Shaqiri said despite the lack of minutes, rust was never a issue and he felt at home on the pitch.  

      “ You know me and how I play, so it’s nothing new!

      “I’m an instinctive footballer, so I like to play good football if I feel good. I felt good so I tried some things and it went well.

      “ I was very happy to score after a long time. It was a good feeling."

      While the injury was undoubtedly a frustrating time for the 28 year-old, he counted his blessings that it was not something more serious like a ligament injury.

      “ I’ve been injured [but] thank God I don’t have knee problems or something. I had some muscle problems so I just needed a few weeks to recover well.

      “The calf is very dangerous to get another injury and I had this so obviously it was not nice but I stayed positive and tried to come back. 

      “I worked very hard in the gym and with the fitness coaches to come back and be ready when the coach needs me. I’m feeling good."

      Shaqiri was a player that Jürgen Klopp turned to around this time last season and he certainly did not let his manager down turning in some special performances against Man United and Arsenal in particular.

      He is well aware of the jam packed fixture list during this month and says it is great to be option for his manager again.

      "Everybody knows that it’s a busy period now with a lot of games coming up, [so] I’m very happy to be back. I’m feeling fresh, feeling good, and I think you saw that.

      “We know each other very well, we train every day together, the team stays like last season even when the coach makes some changes - five changes, I think.

      “He changed the formation a little bit so it was not simple but we managed that very well today against a good side.

      . [It’s] a derby obviously so we wanted to keep the city red, so it was a very important win.
       
      View full article
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Contributors

×