Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1541 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, rotoq said:

£300m would take them safely out of the relegation zone. Maybe even around mid table.

The past 300m they spent took them from mid table and knocking on the door of Europe to a place in the bottom 3 and knocking on the door of the championship. Let's hope the next 300m works as well. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

This fella wants a countdown clock all over the city laaar. For their new stadium that hasn't got planning permission or funding yet. Joe Anderson said in 2016 that they would be in their ground by 2019.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, φαίνω said:

Screenshot-2019-10-13-at-22-15-37.png

 

 

Genuine google search for the word woe. 

 

"When ah say woe, ah mean WOE!" Nil Varmint Nisi Yosemite Sam.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, φαίνω said:

Screenshot-2019-10-13-at-22-15-37.png

 

 

Genuine google search for the word woe. 

“It’s enough to make your heart go woe woe woe woe”

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to offer my services to Everton, with 30 years building experience and an O Level in Technical Drawing. Should cost them around 800m.

 

Should I forward my drawing to Mr Moshiri?

338FF763-0C67-4090-B135-900DC852E756.jpeg

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Fuck that shit.

 

Another reason to hate international football. 

The Bitters will be fucking outraged seeing this... wearing Red!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Decided to offer my services to Everton, with 30 years building experience and an O Level in Technical Drawing. Should cost them around 800m.

 

Should I forward my drawing to Mr Moshiri?

338FF763-0C67-4090-B135-900DC852E756.jpeg

 

Looks good. You need some sort of Rupert's Tower tat though to get through the shortlisting stage, just FYI.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Manny said:

 

Looks good. You need some sort of Rupert's Tower tat though to get through the shortlisting stage, just FYI.

I live right by it, might see if they will let me take it down and rebuild. London Bridge style. Also the fan zone can be extended, as I write this i’m on the phone to the Swiss Navy over an aircraft carrier they want rid of. Oversight or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

 

This fella wants a countdown clock all over the city laaar. For their new stadium that hasn't got planning permission or funding yet. Joe Anderson said in 2016 that they would be in their ground by 2019.

 

 

That's the kind of ambition that has them in the shite they're currently in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

 

 

That's the kind of ambition that has them in the shite they're currently in. 

A team that is languishing in the relegation zone and has spent almost as much as their European Champions city rivals over the past decade plans to build a new stadium. Meanwhile their European Champions city neighbours realised a rebuild would be a folly and redevelopment was the only sensible option. The European champions realised this some years ago and are 'possibly' on their way to becoming league champions also. I wonder who has made the better decisions here and whose trophy cabinet and balance sheet prove it?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, φαίνω said:

Screenshot-2019-10-13-at-22-15-37.png

 

 

Genuine google search for the word woe. 

This is far and away the highlight of my day.

 

Imagine being the benchmark of all woe: literally the definitive woe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×