Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1537 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Where's the link or association to Everton that they've appropriated over the years?

Not a word about shite players or managers, defeating the combined forces of der Redshite and the football authorities in this. Not a word.

image.png

31 minutes ago, sir roger said:

One of the nephews on the wife's side posting on Facebook ' Hope I die before these twats win the League '.

Their obsession is totally deranged.

All consuming. Like a flesh eating parasite.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

One of the nephews on the wife's side posting on Facebook ' Hope I die before these twats win the League '.

It's more than a bit sad that someone can think this never mind post it.

I remember when united won that game against sheff wed with 2 goals after 9 minutes added time back in 94. I knew then the twats were going to end their 26 year wait but never did I think I wanted to die because of it.

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It's more than a bit sad that someone can think this never mind post it.

I remember when united won that game against sheff wed with 2 goals after 9 minutes added time back in 94. I knew then the twats were going to end their 26 year wait but never did I think I wanted to die because of it.

Yep. I remember watching the European Cup final in 1999. My Dad just turned the telly off after they got their winner. We just made a concerted effort not to watch any sports channels or sports news or buy a paper for a few weeks. It didnt really affect my life apart from being annoyed that Liverpool were complete also rans. 

Evertonians obsess over everything we do and watch all our games so they make their own lives more miserable by their own actions. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

Let's hope he enjoy's his remaining 7 months.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, index1000 said:

Let's hope he enjoy's his remaining 7 months.

If he doesn't get his round in again at the next family function, that might be a bit on the optimistic side.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

If he is in his twenties, lives a normal life and dies of natural causes,he will probably die before the bitters win a derby game

Fixed that for you.

Even then we had more fans in Goodison than they did. Mind you, transport links to Rhyl weren’t so good in those days.