Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1502 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

21 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Never has there been greater poetic justice than what happened to them in Europe that season.

The desperate way they tried to petition UEFA and anyone who’d listen, even after we were both allowed in, was fucking embarrassing. Even for them.

Didn't they try to exclude us from the TV money pool for the group stages? And then went and excluded themselves instead.

12 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Didn't they try to exclude us from the TV money pool for the group stages? And then went and excluded themselves instead.

Exactly that. The most petty, small-time shit.

They thought they had one over us and couldn’t handle it when we blew their laughable achievement out of the water.

3 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Exactly that. The most petty, small-time shit.

They thought they had one over us by and couldn’t handle it when we blew their laughable achievement out of the water.

Yeah, the Sky interview with Moyes sipping champagne just a few days before Istanbul was hilarious-

image.jpeg

Fucking prick.

• Upvote 1

Someone on here ‘shopped Rafa and the cup outside in the garden onto that. It seems to have been lost to history now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

I'm almost at the point their suffering isn't amusing, I guess a few more years and it won't be funny at all. 

I was actually about to post something like that. It's become a bit old hat. I think we need a relegation to get the juices flowing again - get a bit of interest back into proceedings. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Yeah, the Sky interview with Moyes sipping champagne just a few days before Istanbul was hilarious-

image.jpeg

Fucking prick.

“There’s no denying Everton are the best team in the city this season” was the perfect example of speaking too soon. 

The echo had an article about their defeat to Villareal a few weeks back. 

Even though it was 14 years ago it focussed on how it has shaped the the seasons since then and the impact of them not qualifying.

18 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

I'm almost at the point their suffering isn't amusing, I guess a few more years and it won't be funny at all. 

It always will be. Relegation would be hilarious but I cant see it happening unless Moshiri says there's no more money and backs it up with a few seasons of sell to buy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dylstar said:

IMG_20190922_112203.jpg

So that means"We've got no legends, we can't hold on to or we sell our best players and won don't win trophies, but don't worry we can't sell the badge. So there is that."

BUT...IF YOU SPEND YOUR TIME THINKING SHIT LIKE THIS UP AND PUTTING IT IN A GIF TO MAKE YOUR TEAM APPEAR RELEVANT, THEN YOU’RE AN EVERTONIAN!

• Upvote 3

Just as he never seems to tire of bringing it up, I never tire of correcting a mate who says about when 'they qualified for the Champions League' by saying 'While we were busy winning it, they qualified for the qualifiers... then failed to qualify'. Gets him every time!

5 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Just as he never seems to tire of bringing it up, I never tire of correcting a mate who says about when 'they qualified for the Champions League' by saying 'While we were busy winning it, they qualified for the qualifiers... then failed to qualify'. Gets him every time!

And then got humiliated in the Europa a few days later..

38 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

Don't kid yourself, it'll never be not funny. They will never be not funny. It is their destiny. Their new motto should be 'Nos tibi semper sit ridiculam'

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

They're gonna get a hiding anyway with the squad they have. They don't really have a choice, it's not like they will easily get a point even if they try

It always makes me laugh when they say they’ll roll over for city.....like it’s a choice.

• Upvote 2