You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Its sinking in too quickly for my liking. We want a slow, drawn out death by a thousand cuts.

I wouldn't worry mate, they'll just replace him with someone of equal ability. Spend a fortune on new players and backroom staff by their standards and end up exactly where they are in two seasons time. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Haven't they wasted something like 50m just on sacking managers and backroom staff since Gollum left?

Money laundering at its finest. 

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Phil Neville is the bookies favourite to replace Silva. 

I know it’s only early but this is already shaping up to be my favourite ever prem season. 

So he'd be leaving one set of Angry Birds to take over another. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Phil Neville would be absolutely fucking brilliant. Hope hes as good a manager as his brother was at Valencia.

Eddie Howe would be mental to go there the state they are in.

Howe would be shit as well, mid table would be their finishing spot under him. He does enough at the start of the season to avoid a relegation battle then it all goes downhill from there. I#d be delighted if they handed the reigns to him or even funnier would be Mr P Neville. 

The best bit about Howe going there would be that he’s by unanimous consent (and I know several people well who know him) just a classy, decent fella. No way he’d be singing from the bitter song sheet, certainly at least until it’s way too late.

After the hatred of Red Ron for his LFC Christmas baubles, their manager being asked for his take on Liverpool and providing a considered, mature and respectful response could end the honeymoon before the flight takes off.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Howe would be shit as well, mid table would be their finishing spot under him. He does enough at the start of the season to avoid a relegation battle then it all goes downhill from there. I#d be delighted if they handed the reigns to him or even funnier would be Mr P Neville. 

I like Howe and think he will do a good job at a higher level club than Bournemouth.