Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1494 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Disgraceful behaviour. Typical Norwegian Redshites. Think picking up a few crisp packets excuses being merderers:

 

 

 

4737carlin

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m

 

 

Meet Tove & Rune from Norway. Here in the city for 2 days to see @LFC and join us on a litterpick. Thank you for your time today 

 

View image on Twitter

 

 

 

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Player Valuation: £6m

 

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless and donated time and effort to countless charities, I may then applaud their work picking up a few crisp packets.
Have a safe journey home from the cesspit.

Fuck off Code.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20190916-193319_Twitter.jpg

 

Can we ‘shop that graffiti inside a picture of their trophy cabinet.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trumo said:

If they jib off Marco Silva, they'll probably move for Javi Gracia next.

 

Farke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Trumo said:

If they jib off Marco Silva, they'll probably move for Javi Gracia next.

 

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

 

Farke?

Mourinho, lad! Everton aren't we!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick look on Twatter and apparently all.the graffiti outside has been done by Kopites. Probably the same ones who vandalised the lock up. 

 

Obviously theres nothing to substantiate this apart from Evertonians are classy and don't do things like this. 

 

The fella blaming kopites has a profile picture of Goodison Park with "Liverpool lost the league here 03.03.2019" photoshopped on the main stand. That was the highlight of their season. They really are a weird fucking bunch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

A quick look on Twatter and apparently all.the graffiti outside has been done by Kopites. Probably the same ones who vandalised the lock up. 

 

Obviously theres nothing to substantiate this apart from Evertonians are classy and don't do things like this. 

 

The fella blaming kopites has a profile picture of Goodison Park with "Liverpool lost the league here 03.03.2019" photoshopped on the main stand. That was the highlight of their season. They really are a weird fucking bunch. 

They have nothing in their lives but hating us. They're such a non entity of a club. I reckon they had better days when they were fighting relegation. Now they're just nothing. They won't go down, their best hope of enjoying their team is fluking the last place in the uefa cup and they'll not win that anyway. So there's no fun in supporting Everton, so for years they've taken their fun out of us failing. Now we're getting good and we've won something again, they're lives are in tatters. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Their club motto should be Better To Hate Than Win.

Melior Odio Habere, Quam Vincere apparently. I'm not into it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been away from work since before the CL final. Went back in this week and immediately noticed that our usually jovial blue brethren are somewhat subdued.

A quick poll of the Reds in attendance showed this has been the case since the final, with only minor skirmishes from some of the more rabid when the Tower was (allegedly) defaced by some of ours, when the season approached with them having won the Transfer Trophy hands down and when we lost the Charity Shield to their first team, but as reality has kicked in, and we’ve kept winning, pretty much silence.

To be fair, none have broken ranks about Silva yet, but if things continue, that’ll change I suspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Been away from work since before the CL final. Went back in this week and immediately noticed that our usually jovial blue brethren are somewhat subdued.

A quick poll of the Reds in attendance showed this has been the case since the final, with only minor skirmishes from some of the more rabid when the Tower was (allegedly) defaced by some of ours, when the season approached with them having won the Transfer Trophy hands down and when we lost the Charity Shield to their first team, but as reality has kicked in, and we’ve kept winning, pretty much silence.

To be fair, none have broken ranks about Silva yet, but if things continue, that’ll change I suspect.

 

Alright for some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Melior Odio Habere, Quam Vincere apparently. I'm not into it. 

 

Nil Latin Nisi Barry Wom.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Been away from work since before the CL final. Went back in this week and immediately noticed that our usually jovial blue brethren are somewhat subdued.

A quick poll of the Reds in attendance showed this has been the case since the final, with only minor skirmishes from some of the more rabid when the Tower was (allegedly) defaced by some of ours, when the season approached with them having won the Transfer Trophy hands down and when we lost the Charity Shield to their first team, but as reality has kicked in, and we’ve kept winning, pretty much silence.

To be fair, none have broken ranks about Silva yet, but if things continue, that’ll change I suspect.

 

Do we have some new Workbloos? No, no. Nobody could replace our lost hero.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Anubis said:

 

Can we ‘shop that graffiti inside a picture of their trophy cabinet.

If taken literally, they'd have to remove Bill's sterling silver tea service set from display, and then they're left with just the cuckoo clock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I open this thread a lot and try to think of something to post but they are that pointless, I can't even muster a sentence about them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of them are slowly realising how pointless they are now. One blue in work before said that they hate us more now because we are miles ahead of them on and off the pitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×