Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1494 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

8 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Disgraceful behaviour. Typical Norwegian Redshites. Think picking up a few crisp packets excuses being merderers:

4737carlin

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m

Meet Tove & Rune from Norway. Here in the city for 2 days to see @LFC and join us on a litterpick. Thank you for your time today 

View image on Twitter

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Player Valuation: £6m

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless and donated time and effort to countless charities, I may then applaud their work picking up a few crisp packets.
Have a safe journey home from the cesspit.

Fuck off Code.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20190916-193319_Twitter.jpg

Can we ‘shop that graffiti inside a picture of their trophy cabinet.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

If they jib off Marco Silva, they'll probably move for Javi Gracia next.

Farke?

10 hours ago, Trumo said:

If they jib off Marco Silva, they'll probably move for Javi Gracia next.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

Farke?

Mourinho, lad! Everton aren't we!

• Upvote 1

A quick look on Twatter and apparently all.the graffiti outside has been done by Kopites. Probably the same ones who vandalised the lock up. 

Obviously theres nothing to substantiate this apart from Evertonians are classy and don't do things like this. 

The fella blaming kopites has a profile picture of Goodison Park with "Liverpool lost the league here 03.03.2019" photoshopped on the main stand. That was the highlight of their season. They really are a weird fucking bunch. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

A quick look on Twatter and apparently all.the graffiti outside has been done by Kopites. Probably the same ones who vandalised the lock up. 

Obviously theres nothing to substantiate this apart from Evertonians are classy and don't do things like this. 

The fella blaming kopites has a profile picture of Goodison Park with "Liverpool lost the league here 03.03.2019" photoshopped on the main stand. That was the highlight of their season. They really are a weird fucking bunch. 

They have nothing in their lives but hating us. They're such a non entity of a club. I reckon they had better days when they were fighting relegation. Now they're just nothing. They won't go down, their best hope of enjoying their team is fluking the last place in the uefa cup and they'll not win that anyway. So there's no fun in supporting Everton, so for years they've taken their fun out of us failing. Now we're getting good and we've won something again, they're lives are in tatters. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Their club motto should be Better To Hate Than Win.

Melior Odio Habere, Quam Vincere apparently. I'm not into it. 

• Upvote 1

Been away from work since before the CL final. Went back in this week and immediately noticed that our usually jovial blue brethren are somewhat subdued.

A quick poll of the Reds in attendance showed this has been the case since the final, with only minor skirmishes from some of the more rabid when the Tower was (allegedly) defaced by some of ours, when the season approached with them having won the Transfer Trophy hands down and when we lost the Charity Shield to their first team, but as reality has kicked in, and we’ve kept winning, pretty much silence.

To be fair, none have broken ranks about Silva yet, but if things continue, that’ll change I suspect.

16 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Been away from work since before the CL final. Went back in this week and immediately noticed that our usually jovial blue brethren are somewhat subdued.

A quick poll of the Reds in attendance showed this has been the case since the final, with only minor skirmishes from some of the more rabid when the Tower was (allegedly) defaced by some of ours, when the season approached with them having won the Transfer Trophy hands down and when we lost the Charity Shield to their first team, but as reality has kicked in, and we’ve kept winning, pretty much silence.

To be fair, none have broken ranks about Silva yet, but if things continue, that’ll change I suspect.

Alright for some. 

59 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Melior Odio Habere, Quam Vincere apparently. I'm not into it. 

Nil Latin Nisi Barry Wom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Do we have some new Workbloos? No, no. Nobody could replace our lost hero.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

Can we ‘shop that graffiti inside a picture of their trophy cabinet.

If taken literally, they'd have to remove Bill's sterling silver tea service set from display, and then they're left with just the cuckoo clock.

I open this thread a lot and try to think of something to post but they are that pointless, I can't even muster a sentence about them.

• Upvote 1

Some of them are slowly realising how pointless they are now. One blue in work before said that they hate us more now because we are miles ahead of them on and off the pitch.