Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1493 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I've been blocked by Ian Irvine. I don't follow him, didn't react/respond directly to any of his tweets, and don't have anything LFC related in my bio. I probably liked one or two of the responses to his tweet, so I'm guessing (I'm doing that lot of late with respect to the Bloos, it's hard to get a handle on what makes them tick) he looked at every like to every response and blocked every one of them. Deranged.

• Upvote 3

It's been the case since the 90s. Being a Liverpool fan means wanting your team to be the best in the land and rule European football. Things that the club have done before. Being an Everton fan is a popularity contest to prove how much you hate der redshite. The weirdest thing is that the club itself actively embraces this ethos.

• Upvote 3

They bang on with this hatred of us because hating us is all they have and it’s the only thing that makes them relevant. Riding on our coat tails. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

I've been blocked by Ian Irvine. I don't follow him, didn't react/respond directly to any of his tweets, and don't have anything LFC related in my bio. I probably liked one or two of the responses to his tweet, so I'm guessing (I'm doing that lot of late with respect to the Bloos, it's hard to get a handle on what makes them tick) he looked at every like to every response and blocked every one of them. Deranged.

I got blocked for calling him a creepy fucker for following strangers about and how he needs to have his hard drive checked the absolute danger.

• Upvote 1

Disgraceful behaviour. Typical Norwegian Redshites. Think picking up a few crisp packets excuses being merderers:

4737carlin

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m

Meet Tove & Rune from Norway. Here in the city for 2 days to see @LFC and join us on a litterpick. Thank you for your time today 

View image on Twitter

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Player Valuation: £6m

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless and donated time and effort to countless charities, I may then applaud their work picking up a few crisp packets.
Have a safe journey home from the cesspit.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd put rivalry aside for her. Good lord!

She is a handsome lass.

She actually reminds me a bit of a girl I work with, except she's extremely unlikely to go posing in her draws (boo!) and even less likely to pose in an Everton shirt (hooray!)

40 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Disgraceful behaviour. Typical Norwegian Redshites. Think picking up a few crisp packets excuses being merderers:

4737carlin

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m

Meet Tove & Rune from Norway. Here in the city for 2 days to see @LFC and join us on a litterpick. Thank you for your time today 

View image on Twitter

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless and donated time and effort to countless charities, I may then applaud their work picking up a few crisp packets.

The Pringles Club. 

15 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Not sure if real or photoshopped but the writing is on the wall regardless.....

Surprised to see they've still got big Sams gravy making machine, maybe they're hanging onto it just in case.

• Upvote 3

SantaClausisanEvertonian

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless [how does this help the homeless - d] and donated time and effort to countless charities, I will still boo them like fuck because I'm a bitter and twisted cunt.

Fixed that for him.

Just imagine how excited they were when Willems scored for Newcastle though. 

"The redshite will get beat here. Our new favourite Manc team will batter Norwich and we'll stuff Bournemouth to restart the powershift!" 

I don't know why they do it to themselves. They just need to accept that they'll be forever shite. Make peace with it. It'll make them better people.