Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1492 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

BigDuncis Blue

BigDuncis Blue

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I can believe it. A loss doesn't even ruin my weekend anymore.
Haha...agreed....i am on holiday....out the country....with my family.....new top on (3rd kit of course)...pissed....so looking forward to today....closing in on the RS.....then this....
 

 

 

 

 

This dippit cunt actually believes that they were closing in on us.

Are these cunts living in an alternate reality or something ?  I've seen deluded twats in my time, but this fucking beaut takes the biscuit.  He takes the whole fucking packet, crumbs and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Evertonians are the most deluded fans in the country and maybe even Europe.

 

Firstly all this doing things with class and dignity shite they bang on about.

 

Then there is all this big giant club shite - they've won absolutely fuck all in a quarter of a century and a grand total of 8 major trophies post WW2....they've never won either of the two top European trophies, they've never even won the League Cup.

 

They've qualified for European competition just 7 times since the ban on English clubs was lifted, with just 1 of them being in the elite competition....and we all know how that ended with them failing to get through the qualifying rounds.

 

Their best performance in that time in Europe is a last 16 loss in the Europa League.

 

Their average league position finish since the formation of the PL is 10th.

 

They live in the shadow of a truly global giant club in their city.

 

Yet to listen to loads of them they are a giant club.

 

Absolute bollocks.

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small victories. Winning without winning. Proud of keeping the score down to 2 or 3. Result! 

 

 

ToffeeDan

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m
So we don't "usually donate" six points to them.
Let the record show that we are just about the only side Dubai FC have never turned over (and we did them 4-0 and would have beaten them in the LC 2-1 and 1-0 up before a shocking Lino call). 

They put 6 past United Away, 6 past Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, 5 past Liverpool and countless other huge scores against many others. They usually murder West Ham for example. We should be proud that we usually give them a proper game.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think BigDuncIsBlue meant closing in on half our points total. Still fell short by half a point....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, an tha said:

I think Evertonians are the most deluded fans in the country and maybe even Europe.

 

Firstly all this doing things with class and dignity shite they bang on about.

 

Then there is all this big giant club shite - they've won absolutely fuck all in a quarter of a century and a grand total of 8 major trophies post WW2....they've never won either of the two top European trophies, they've never even won the League Cup.

 

They've qualified for European competition just 7 times since the ban on English clubs was lifted, with just 1 of them being in the elite competition....and we all know how that ended with them failing to get through the qualifying rounds.

 

Their best performance in that time in Europe is a last 16 loss in the Europa League.

 

Their average league position finish since the formation of the PL is 10th.

 

They live in the shadow of a truly global giant club in their city.

 

Yet to listen to loads of them they are a giant club.

 

Absolute bollocks.

 

Seen a few of them saying they should get Mourinho to replace Silva. Mourinho wouldn't go anywhere near them. 

 

If they sack Marco Silva that's another couple of million down the drain and then they will just have to hire another average manager. 

 

Even if they didn't qualify for European football for another 5 or 6 years they will still tell Everyone how much of a big club they are and quote all their pointless slogans like school of science, born not manufactured etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Seen a few of them saying they should get Mourinho to replace Silva. Mourinho wouldn't go anywhere near them. 

 

If they sack Marco Silva that's another couple of million down the drain and then they will just have to hire another average manager. 

 

Even if they didn't qualify for European football for another 5 or 6 years they will still tell Everyone how much of a big club they are and quote all their pointless slogans like school of science, born not manufactured etc.

They really are incredibly deluded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, an tha said:

They really are incredibly deluded.

I can remember when Koeman left Southampton for them and Southampton fans were baffled by his choice to go there saying it wasn't a step up. A lot of them lost the plot and said it was disrespectful towards Everton.

 

Rafa made their heads fall off when he said "this is what it is like when you play the small clubs". 

 

No one apart from them believe that they are a massive club. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I can remember when Koeman left Southampton for them and Southampton fans were baffled by his choice to go there saying it wasn't a step up. A lot of them lost the plot and said it was disrespectful towards Everton.

 

Rafa made their heads fall off when he said "this is what it is like when you play the small clubs". 

 

No one apart from them believe that they are a massive club. 

Spot on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Spot on that.

Basically they are rivals to us only by geography. Although there aren't many greater feelings in football than beating them and pissing off their deluded fans. Even more so when they've been telling us for months how good they are. 

 

Espanyol don't think they have a divine right to be in the top 4 in Spain simply because their ground isn't that far from the Nou Camp.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. Totally realistic....

 

 

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
 
Mate....do you seriously expect us to finish higher than 7-9th? We have 2 Arsenal rejects who play for us.....the team who are supposed to be the worst "top 6" side.
Are we sure Iwobi is worse than Pepe who Arsenal paid an extra 30m for? Regardless of any of that yes this season it is totally realistic for Everton and Leicester (maybe West Ham, Wolves are doomed by Europa) to aim for higher than 7th. But that also requires the managers of those teams to get it right because they are still weaker squads overall. That's why it's tough to see Marco having no answers for the away form.

Also Watford has 30 shots against Arsenal today and Burnley of all teams had 18. Totally realistic to finish above that side even with Aubameyang being unreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Seen a few of them saying they should get Mourinho to replace Silva. Mourinho wouldn't go anywhere near them. 

 

If they sack Marco Silva that's another couple of million down the drain and then they will just have to hire another average manager. 

 

Even if they didn't qualify for European football for another 5 or 6 years they will still tell Everyone how much of a big club they are and quote all their pointless slogans like school of science, born not manufactured etc.

And that post right there sums them up. Mourinho who seeks the job that gives him the most money to spend so he has an advantage over the whole league, he would suddenly take himself to Everton? Oh shit. I forgot. They have uncle uzzi. Of course they should sack Silva and get mourinho. Silly me. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×