You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Reading that post with all the bitters posts and it amazes me how they (and city fans) go on about us choking or bottling last season.

Where in losing once, racking up 97 pts and winning 9 on the bounce in an incredibly tight run in (that also saw us battle the European Cup Final) was this choke.

I've asked a few of them and never had a sensible answer 'you just did, you were miles clear in Jan' is about as much as the beauts can muster.

Fucking weirdos.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They're a non entity football club. Filled with hate and negativity and it's become to define them. I'd delete this thread they're no longer worth the energy, life is too short.

The focus on the minutiae of it is becoming just as weird tbh. Like every single thing someone who’s effectively drunk paint thinner then let off like mad on the internet types out needs to be dissected and refuted line by line. Kind of misses the point.

They must be in meltdown tonight. It's funny, our game can fuck my weekend up and I fucking hate losing the 12.30 Saturday kickoffs the most as it goes through my weekend. But can you imagine those obsessed twats, their team hasn't even played yet and it's like they've lost twice already. It won't matter what result they get tomorrow, their weekend is already fucking ruined! Haha. Brilliant. 

• Upvote 13

Guest Pistonbroke

Things have gone past the rivalry and having two clubs in the PL is good for Merseyside. Fuck them, i hope they get relegated and drop down the leagues. Their fans are a fucking abomination. 

TGW89

TGW89

Player Valuation: £15m
Having had a few hours to reflect on Liverpool's title win of 2019/20, there is a small part of me that is actually grateful for today's result.

I've looked back upon this year, and if I really focus, it's crystal clear that I have been more of a City fan than an Everton fan in 2019. And I am ashamed of myself for it.

I watch City more these days, and I've been far more transfixed by their results, willing them to win every point going. And for what? Just to avoid a slightly higher degree of contempt from the RS that plague every school, college, uni, workplace, office building, oil rig, factory and spaceship around?

They're unbearable and outnumber us about 20:1 on Merseyside anyway, so what difference is a title going to make? Frankly, after today's debacle, City don't deserve the title, let alone our on/off support. Screw them. Let's win tomorrow and go third, and level on points with City.

Then let's beat Sheff Utd, and hope Liverpool lose/draw at Chels. If we're only 2/3 pts behind them going into the final weekend of September are we not title contenders?

So that's it. I'm banning myself from watching City for the rest of the season unless they're playing us'uns. I'm not a City fan and their football, when you really watch it is clucking boring. It's just pass pass pass pass pass bloody pass and it kills the game dead. They are an abomination against football, and just happened to stop our worst enemies winning the title twice.

They have literally no other redeeming features. Sterling is a meff who is going to bottle Euro 2020 the minute we play anything other than a tin-pot microstate, ditto Walker, De Bruyne will be at Real this time next year, Aguero and Pep is a soap opera in the making, Don't even get me started on Otamendi and Stones, they aren't fit to lick Kompany's boots.

And for the record, with City's title hopes gone, I hope we pound them and (assuming "WW" from the last two) go three points clear of them, just to spite the RS saying we surrender to City on purpose.

I support Everton. Not Manchester City.
  • Upvote 3

Do any Liverpool supporters think we’ve won the league? Is anyone parading around with a faux trophy? Is it another falsehood on a never ending list of lies and myths from the lunatics at Goodison? Yes, yes it is.

I only watch Everton when they play us, posting on here is fun and allows others across the globe to witness the paranoid madness keeping them going.

To be all consumed by a football team is crazy, especially when it’s not the one you support.

• Upvote 2