Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1481 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evertons comeback at Lincoln's ground Sincil Bank better than our comeback in Istanbul against Milan. Because they didn't need penalties and a cheating redshite keeper miles off his line lad.

Sincilbul 

I'm going to tell all the Bloos I know that when I stopped in rest stop near Lille driving home from France I saw loads of kids in Everton shirts. I tried to speak to their parents in English but it turns out they were french. When asked why they were wearing Everton shirts they said that when the Bloos came over is still talked about by the locals as one of the cities greatest times in recent years. The amount of fans and the great atmosphere has had a long lasting impact on the cultural identity of Lille whose children now all want to be Everton fans. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I'm going to tell all the Bloos I know that when I stopped in rest stop near Lille driving home from France I saw loads of kids in Everton shirts. I tried to speak to their parents in English but it turns out they were french. When asked why they were wearing Everton shirts they said that when the Bloos came over is still talked about by the locals as one of the cities greatest times in recent years. The amount of fans and the great atmosphere has had a long lasting impact on the cultural identity of Lille whose children now all want to be Everton fans. 

• Upvote 1

Joined a survivor league one of the guys in our work was doing with his mates, 30 odd people in it, apart from about 4 colleagues everyone else is a stranger to me. The guy created a WhatsApp for us all and all the comments started coming in, mostly city and utd fans but along comes some fella who within about four posts has mentioned Hysel and Collina.

A little taster of GOTs opinion on our Champs League draw........... 

Death

Player Valuation: £40m
Is it the Europa leaguess Liverpool are in? seen who've they've drawn.

RomanReigns

RomanReigns

Potato Multi .... Soon

so they got an easy group 

which means they will get through to the knockout rounds 

and as we saw last year, its completely meaningless because once they play at anfield they will batter whatever opponent they get, even barcelona 

so that means that they will probably get to a final 

knowing their luck they will probably get someone similar to spurs again and fluke their way to a 7th title 

and the cycle repeats.

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
A bye to the quarter finals. Joke competition these days. That group resembles an interior group.

8 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

A little taster of GOTs opinion on our Champs League draw........... 

Death

Player Valuation: £40m
Is it the Europa leaguess Liverpool are in? seen who've they've drawn.

RomanReigns

RomanReigns

Potato Multi .... Soon

so they got an easy group 

which means they will get through to the knockout rounds 

and as we saw last year, its completely meaningless because once they play at anfield they will batter whatever opponent they get, even barcelona 

so that means that they will probably get to a final 

knowing their luck they will probably get someone similar to spurs again and fluke their way to a 7th title 

and the cycle repeats.

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
A bye to the quarter finals. Joke competition these days. That group resembles an interior group.

To be fair they've got a point I mean we could have been drawn against the real giants of Europe

Pos Team Pld w w l f a   pts Qu
1 Italy Atalanta 6 4 2 0 14 4 +10 14 Advance to knockout phase
2 France Lyon 6 3 2 1 11 4 +7 11
3 England Everton 6 1 1 4 7 15 −8 4  
4 Cyprus Apollon Limassol 6 0 3 3 5 14 −9 3
  • Upvote 1

Now trying to say we only refer to Hillsborough to attack Sheffield Wednesday and Everton fans.

Must have forgotten that 39 Italians banned and the constant references to ifitadntbeenferheysel.

Horrible, horrible set of cunts. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

RomanReigns knows.

Top WUMing on his part. The name is a bit too on the nose though. I predict his next name after he gets banned will be TurkishDelight.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

once they play at anfield they will batter whatever opponent they get

Good lad

We'll batter everyone and fluke our way to a title.

Their reaction to the Dean Saunders conviction is a great example of the Evertonian 'Morton's Fork' way of approaching all things LFC: they expect us to justify his awful conduct because we are "Victimpool" and "ashamed of nothing." The fact that most reds would condemn his behaviour means that we are phonies, and YNWA is a lie. They love having their bitter lemon drizzle cake and eating it, don't they?

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Joined a survivor league one of the guys in our work was doing with his mates, 30 odd people in it, apart from about 4 colleagues everyone else is a stranger to me. The guy created a WhatsApp for us all and all the comments started coming in, mostly city and utd fans but along comes some fella who within about four posts has mentioned Hysel and Collina.

So tell us then, who does he support?

You don't have to be a red to post racist tweets, but he is a red.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/mo-salah-abuser-admits-sending-racist-tweets-about-liverpool-fc-football-star-a4210061.html

A man has pleaded guilty to posting racist tweets about Liverpool FC star Mo Salah.

Gary Hyland, 32, admitted racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment and obstructing an officer in the execution of his duty at Liverpool Magistrates' Court on Friday.

A spokesman for the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said said Hyland, who is reportedly an Everton FC fan, posted the offensive tweets during a discussion with Liverpool fans at 3.40am on August 6.

He joked about the Muslim striker praying to Mecca at half time and posted a picture of him with a suicide vest superimposed on his body, the CPS said.

Merseyside Police arrested Hyland at his home in Church Road, Waterloo, two days later and the court heard he told officers: "I know I'll get charged. It was me."

He became obstructive with police on the way to the custody suite.

Sophie Leyland, of Mersey Cheshire Crown Prosecution Service, said: "Hyland admitted his guilt at an early stage and in comments to officers on arrest.

"He admitted what he'd done was stupid.

"But these sorts of remarks fuel racial hatred and are extremely offensive to people from the race or religion that they are aimed at."

Hyland will be sentenced on August 30.

57 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why do they call themselves famous. Outside of the UK Everton is thought of the same way we think of some mad fucking  lower tier Ukrainian team. 

Harsh on Cherkashchyna Cherkasy, that

• Upvote 4