You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Already pitching into Richarlison , a snidy article by that Greg O'Keeffe on The Athletic moaning that he is sulky, inconsistent and not making much effort to learn English ( Shocking I know but Greg reports that he actually lives with his family who are continuing to speak Portuguese - The heartless bastards showing no respect for the Old Lady , probably Redshite )

31 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

4th biggest spenders in the PL since 2014 season, talk about underachieving. 

Points totals like this are worth every penny.

2015 2016 2017 2018 2019  
Man City 79 66 78 100 98 421
Chelsea 87 50 93 70 72 372
Liverpool 62 60 76 75 97 370
Spurs 64 70 86 77 71 368
Arsenal 75 71 75 63 70 354
Man Utd 70 66 69 81 66 352
Leicester 41 81 44 47 52 265
Everton 47 47 61 49 54 258
West Ham 47 62 45 42 52 248
Southampton 60 63 46 36 39 244
Crystal Palace 48 42 41 44 49 224

7 hours ago, sir roger said:

Already pitching into Richarlison , a snidy article by that Greg O'Keeffe on The Athletic moaning that he is sulky, inconsistent and not making much effort to learn English ( Shocking I know but Greg reports that he actually lives with his family who are continuing to speak Portuguese - The heartless bastards showing no respect for the Old Lady , probably Redshite )

He is a sulky bastard on the pitch, but the bit about speaking Portuguese at home with his family is fucking nonsense. Wait till he finds out Milner insists his kids converse with him in Spanish.

• Upvote 2

Typical everton they decided to throw a huge some of cash (loans) to move forward, just at the time the market went crazy and player prices went through the roof. What they ended up doing was paying almost double for the same shit they normally buy but with a mindset that the players bought were twice as good. 

While at the same time rubbing their hands together that they could sell players for crazy sums. Everton logic. 

• Upvote 1

It seems some members of GOT are unhappy with Arsenal’s approach to the game and are giving their pet Arsenal fan a hard time.

Badge1878

Player Valuation: £6m
Disappointed with the result today but it hasn't dented my confidence in Emery and this Arsenal side's prospects this season. Emery came with a plan and it worked for most of the first half, but ultimately Liverpool are just on another level compared to us. We had to take our chances and not gift Liverpool great chances, as they were always going to punish us.

Onto the next one. Beat Spurs next week and I'll be delighted with our start to the season, although I could probably live with a point.
Says it all for me........you are happier taking a point from a team who finished third and keeping credibility with your mates and pass it off you are happy to accept Liverpool are on another level? No wonder with support like yours that Arsenal are seen as soft touches.. if I was a Fam/Blud/Gooner or whatever gangsta nonsense you spout I’d be embarrassed that the £70m centre fireworks you’ve paraded as a statement you mean business can’t finish on his other foot. The answer to your soft centreis David Luiz.......could and probably should have seen red for off the ball nonsense at one corner, had the other Centre Back not scored the simplest of headers for their first, VAR would have given a penalty for Luiz pulling Van Dyck back at the same corner, then the big haired one pulled in the box for the clearest of penalties......and you lads reckon he’s an improvement on Mustafi? 

Arsenal are like Delia at Anfield.....happy just to be there and clapping along with all the other tourists with your iPad collection. But it’s alright, there is a big game coming up with Spurs and we might have a go. 

And you wonder why it’s gone wrong?

6 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I wouldn't be surprised if a dopey scandal came out about the Ev. Thick cunts to a man.

Also, is No Salad a recognized nickname for Mo amongst other supporters? Or is Zumas spellchecker fucking with him?

I like it, that's what I'm calling him from now.

th?id=OIP.dZQSYt-K2rsshZXNh7YSTgHaFj%26p

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Some belters here...

A947AC52-CA44-4935-AAD0-CB8D8D149C60.jpeg

BF372B16-296F-414D-8074-B59E85C15C8A.jpeg

D7AD571D-9AFC-4A1A-BE87-7B69EE149DDF.jpeg

B304FC20-7562-4DF4-9ADE-2747FD8AA1D4.jpeg

6B167711-23F6-493D-9112-E06D9A7C6231.jpeg

B5C554CD-3928-47E6-A26B-0C6C72C50825.jpeg

AB4DF04A-BA3C-41FA-AFAD-40C8D7A0ABD0.jpeg

Wat Tyler has a pretty short memory. 

It seems it's starting to sink in for them that it's going to be much of the same this season - we're going to be winning lots of games and they're going to be average again. So basically, they're supporting Man City. Have to laugh 

12 hours ago, sir roger said:

That started with Silva this week, he's been digging richarlison out over his lack of English. I can't help think there's more to it than that, he must have known the lad wasn't interested in learning the language when they worked together at Watford.