Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1472 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They never learn. Every time they start one of these it all goes South.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/how-many-points-from-the-next-3-games.107889/

john jako

Player Valuation: £30m
Everyone seen the fixtures when released and said what an easy early run it was.

Some of us said we could get 15 points from the first 6 games. However three games gone we have 4. 

How many points from the next three games do you see us getting before we play city? 

Are you disappointed in our points total after three games?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

First time I’ve really looked on GOT. Why the fuck do they censor any swearing but allow all kinds of vile shite to be spouted about us. Actually I don’t even know why I’m asking this, the weird gobshites.

Username rep. 

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Feel like they're being a bit harsh on that one.  Calvert-Lewin in the first half was a much worse miss.  Walcott should still have put it away but it was travelling faster than that angle shows and it was an awkward height, but they've really got the knives out for him at this point.

DCL miss:

• Like 1

Also, I don't know if there are many finer allegories for the human condition than Seamus Coleman's seemingly eternal struggle to keep his tongue in his mouth.  Despite the constant effort he's always destined to fail, poor lad.