You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

From Grand Old Team :

"For [Poor language removed] sake! I spent a small fortune on a bottle of bubbly earlier to celebrate us going top of the league above that lot & now I'm probably off to A&E as my foot is absolutely killing me after trying to boot the coffee table across the room thanks to Walcotts miss."

• Upvote 7

Jeez, the knives are out big time for Silva, seems like the majority want him out! I fucking love our Blue brethren. Constantly amusing. 

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/marco-silva.107783/page-38

Gerbs

Player Valuation: £8m
I am telling this from the day one, Silva is a biggest mistake that we ever made , he is lucky that he has a job in England , in any other league he would be sucked long time ago
I hate Silva but Walsh is and will always be the biggest mistake

From Brandalf to a hand rag in three games...

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

That's a depressing thought Dave.
That's where we are under Moshiri.

I neither support not want Silva gone. I suspect that's the view of Moshiri and his hand rag Brands too

They never learn. Every time they start one of these it all goes South.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/how-many-points-from-the-next-3-games.107889/

john jako

Player Valuation: £30m
Everyone seen the fixtures when released and said what an easy early run it was.

Some of us said we could get 15 points from the first 6 games. However three games gone we have 4. 

How many points from the next three games do you see us getting before we play city? 

Are you disappointed in our points total after three games?