Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1469 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

15 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Don’t want them to win a fucking throw in mate. Fuck em 

Yeah, I like that too. But I love to see them suffer and they suffer most when their expectations are high and they so easily get high. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bit early for the whisky at 08:58 mate. 

My bird is a massive blue (not bitter at all) and for her I'd love to see them win something. I put her a £5 bet on Everton to win the cup this season for her birthday. 

The caveat to that statement however is that I can say i'd love them to win something because I know they won't. Because they are proper shit. 

Love is blind etc. 

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

All I took from that was Stig's new girlfriend is a massive bitter who doesn't give blowys and hates gambling. 

Don't forget using Bitter logic she must have been the person tweeting racist slurs to Mo as all fans are whatever the minority do.

On 22/08/2019 at 13:14, Le Duan said:

It’s as if Heysel is some sort of genetically engineered virus designed only to infect a narrow stratum of clubs (1) within the English League. Funny that. There really ought to be a nationally televised debate to put this shibboleth to bed.

We gave them Bad shit-house AIDS for 30 years

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yerald Mina is a terrible defender when the ball isn't punted in the air in his general vicinity. 

Also worth mentioning Keane's utter failure to cover the run in the slightest.

Does anyone know what the lights are that flash across the screen on the high camera.? Is it too much to hope Aliens are about to abduct Everton

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Both are donkeys. 

is right.

Duncan Ferguson is working with DCL on his finishing apparently.  After that miss, I believe it.

• Upvote 1

How much did they pay for Gomes?

edit: Sigurdsson too for that matter.  Don't think he's even touched the ball.

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

How much did they pay for Gomes?

Performances like this are the reason he's at Everton. He barely looked like a professional footballer that half. 

32 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Does anyone know what the lights are that flash across the screen on the high camera.? Is it too much to hope Aliens are about to abduct Everton

Probably mozzies or moths getting caught in the lights, has Kenwright opened his wallet nearby?

• Upvote 1

They have some right lazy bastards in that side. The midfield are letting players run past them and (was it Keane?) letting Wesley go past him like that is a disgrace. 

Richardson really is a proper cunt. Arguably the snidest player in the league. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My bird is a massive blue (not bitter at all) and for her I'd love to see them win something. I put her a £5 bet on Everton to win the cup this season for her birthday. 

The caveat to that statement however is that I can say i'd love them to win something because I know they won't. Because they are proper shit. 

Is her birthday on the 1st of April by any chance........best April fool's joke ever hahaha Everton winning a trophy !!!!!!!!

My heads just fallen off

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Is her birthday on the 1st of April by any chance........best April fool's joke ever hahaha Everton winning a trophy !!!!!!!!

My heads just fallen off