Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1466 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

Yep. Theres an army of liverpool players fans waiting to set up blag Twitter accounts to post racist abuse at other teams players to make them look bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Red74 said:

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
 
Abraham suffered racist online abuse after he mised a pen
Pogba suffered racist online abuse after he missed a pen

I guarantee both incidents were orchestrated by the cult.

That's how they roll.
 

What a horrible gobshite. Far more NF amongst the blue contingent than the Reds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Red74 said:

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
 
Abraham suffered racist online abuse after he mised a pen
Pogba suffered racist online abuse after he missed a pen

I guarantee both incidents were orchestrated by the cult.

That's how they roll.
 

He really needs Psychiatric help. And a visit from someone connected to our club asking him to explain his thoughts. He is poison.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What a horrible gobshite. Far more NF amongst the blue contingent than the Reds. 

Everton - Millwall - Chelsea - Rangers first amongst equals

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Red74 said:

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
 
Abraham suffered racist online abuse after he mised a pen
Pogba suffered racist online abuse after he missed a pen

I guarantee both incidents were orchestrated by the cult.

That's how they roll.
 

And the world, the world turns around
And the world, and the world, the world drags me down.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Red74 said:

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
 
Abraham suffered racist online abuse after he mised a pen
Pogba suffered racist online abuse after he missed a pen

I guarantee both incidents were orchestrated by the cult.

That's how they roll.
 

The Moonies are racially abusing people on Twitter?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that hes the Davoth Kelly I follow on Twatter to buzz off as he comes out with utter shite like that every day. It would be scary if there were 2 of them. Like Screwface in Marked for Death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I hope that hes the Davoth Kelly I follow on Twatter to buzz off as he comes out with utter shite like that every day. It would be scary if there were 2 of them. Like Screwface in Marked for Death.

It’s got to be him. People have denied it but there can’t be 2 x 72 year old nutcases living in Blackburn named Dave with the exact same M.O

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Now I’m just spitballing here, but I’ve got a good feeling that Joey was born in 1966. Therefore, he should be fully aware that tricky Trev (a very good player tbf) stayed with them until 1989, a good 4 years after the ban. And let’s not forget, trev was confronted on the pitch by the ev’s regular cup final invaders during the match in the 89 cup final with the Lonsdales telling him to fuck off and sign for us. Their were rumours he was coming to us at the time so no wonder he fucked off to Scotland. 
Joey66

Joey66

Player Valuation: £70m
 
Pe

People forget that he was only really with us one season, and that he played longer than that for every other club he played for including that Japanese club. That one season he knocked in 38 goals and then we got shut? If he did dislike us (and I have never got the feeling he does) then he would have pretty decent grounds to?
Being banned from Europe had its effects even our Manager went..... plus Trevor Stephen........etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw some dopes on a Facebook 80s football page about Lineker saying he left because of the ban. Even though he signed for them when they were already banned. Nothing to do with the £2m profit they made on him after less than a year. Plus they won the league a year after he left. But it's all down to der redshite stopping them winning the European cup. One even said 'Steaua Bucharest took OUR place in the final'. 

 

They are fucking mental some of them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I hope that hes the Davoth Kelly I follow on Twatter to buzz off as he comes out with utter shite like that every day. It would be scary if there were 2 of them. Like Screwface in Marked for Death.

Still freaks my nut out to this day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I saw some dopes on a Facebook 80s football page about Lineker saying he left because of the ban. Even though he signed for them when they were already banned. Nothing to do with the £2m profit they made on him after less than a year. Plus they won the league a year after he left. But it's all down to der redshite stopping them winning the European cup. One even said 'Steaua Bucharest took OUR place in the final'. 

 

They are fucking mental some of them.

They also forget conveniently that Lineker signed for Tottenham while English clubs were still banned from European competition. He signed for them in July 1998 and the ban was lifted for English clubs after the World Cup in1990, so much for him leaving “because of Heysel”.

It shouldn’t be forgotten that Tottenham, United, Norwich and Southampton also missed out immediately after the ban came into force as they were the clubs, along with us and Everton who qualified for Europe in 85/86. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I saw some dopes on a Facebook 80s football page about Lineker saying he left because of the ban. Even though he signed for them when they were already banned. Nothing to do with the £2m profit they made on him after less than a year. Plus they won the league a year after he left. But it's all down to der redshite stopping them winning the European cup. One even said 'Steaua Bucharest took OUR place in the final'. 

 

They are fucking mental some of them.

Lineker left because,as usual,Everton couldn't match the money he could get elsewhere. And the fact that he was a greedy bastard with little loyalty as long as he made a decent wad of cash. He always seemed more loyal to England and he seemed a predecessor for Michael Owen's behaviour,except Owen won more medals at least. To be fair,Everton were a better team without him and Kendall did a great job at the time building an actual team rather than feeding Lineker's ego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the European ban English Clubs have won 5 European Cups (us and the Mancs twice and Chelsea once) and been runners up 7 times (us and the Mancs twice, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs once). 

 

There have also been 5 UEFA Cup wins (us and Chelsea twice and the Mancs once) with 5 runners up (us once, Arsenal twice, Middlebrough once and Fulham once). 

 

Before it was killed off Chelsea, Arsenal and the Mancs all won the Cup Winners Cup.

 

Also the Super Cup has been won by us 3 times, the Mancs and Chelsea once, as well as both of them being runners up 3 times.

 

So alongside clubs in England regularly going far in into the knockout stages in all of the competitions there have been 16 European trophies won by English clubs and several final appearances by English Clubs.

 

But clearly the fact there was a ban that ended 30 years ago is the only possible reason Everton are shite, it couldn't possibly be that much like us they didn't adapt quickly enough to exploit the way English football changed with the financial side once the TV money went mental. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chevettehs said:

Since the European ban English Clubs have won 5 European Cups (us and the Mancs twice and Chelsea once) and been runners up 7 times (us and the Mancs twice, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs once). 

 

There have also been 5 UEFA Cup wins (us and Chelsea twice and the Mancs once) with 5 runners up (us once, Arsenal twice, Middlebrough once and Fulham once). 

 

Before it was killed off Chelsea, Arsenal and the Mancs all won the Cup Winners Cup.

 

Also the Super Cup has been won by us 3 times, the Mancs and Chelsea once, as well as both of them being runners up 3 times.

 

So alongside clubs in England regularly going far in into the knockout stages in all of the competitions there have been 16 European trophies won by English clubs and several final appearances by English Clubs.

 

But clearly the fact there was a ban that ended 30 years ago is the only possible reason Everton are shite, it couldn't possibly be that much like us they didn't adapt quickly enough to exploit the way English football changed with the financial side once the TV money went mental. 

We’ve won the UEFA Cup once since 1985.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×