Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1462 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I thought I couldn't hate him even more but listening to Tim Cahill suck the life out of the universe with his punditry on MOTD brings home just what an insufferable twat he is. Didn't think it was possible to have a more boring wanker than Shearer as pundit but listening to Cahill has proven otherwise.  

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I thought I couldn't hate him even more but listening to Tim Cahill suck the life out of the universe with his punditry on MOTD brings home just what an insufferable twat he is. Didn't think it was possible to have a more boring wanker than Shearer as pundit but listening to Cahill has proven otherwise.  

An Australian who played for Everton. 

Double the cunt for your money.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Baltar said:

Are you saying the RS conspiracy on the BBC has gone so far as the recruit Cahill? How does that work then? Maybe McNulty seems to be making sure the BBC is a bit of a bloo show at the moment!  When someone mentioned Cahill before, I thought they meant the one who played for Chelsea! 

1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

When someone mentioned Cahill before, I thought they meant the one who played for Chelsea! 

Ditto, that's how irrelevant the little twerp is.

I only caught a bit of the loveable Timmy last night when they were on about how much the Mighty Everton had spent to finish 8th and the slimy fucker couldn't wait to bring up how much we had spent he obviously didn't mention how much we had brought in though surprisingly 

10 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I only caught a bit of the loveable Timmy last night when they were on about how much the Mighty Everton had spent to finish 8th and the slimy fucker couldn't wait to bring up how much we had spent he obviously didn't mention how much we had brought in though surprisingly 

In fairness to the prick that's not what he said. He said for 400m Everton should be higher up the league, Liverpool had also spent about 400m and they are...... sentences trails off but I reckon he was thinking best team in the world.

10 minutes ago, No2 said:

In fairness to the prick that's not what he said. He said for 400m Everton should be higher up the league, Liverpool had also spent about 400m and they are...... sentences trails off but I reckon he was thinking best team in the world.

Fair point as I said I only caught a bit of it but the inference was there just like the blue Mancs we live rent free in there heads 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

I want them to win on Friday and go top of the league with all night long celebrations, singing and bragging before the inevitable rest of season letdown. 

Going top of the league is redshite behaviour can't be having any of that 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

What the fuck is this? "Prince Rupert" dickheads. 

IMG_20190819_120743_1.jpg

Royalist blue Mersey.

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

What's with this "Grand Old Lady" arse gravy? It is clearly not the senior stadium in the city.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Just... 

https://www.epsteinliverpool.co.uk/events/from-the-heart-of-evertons-badge-to-the-grand-old-lady/

I mean.... just...

I thought a lot of our shit was cringey, but we can't compete with this.

• Upvote 1

Twas only a matter of time before they made a play about our beloved neighbours.

I think the last one was The Golden Vision in the Sixties, (well, it was the last one of any note) so no surprise that the glorious past gets told as they move nearer to today.

Don’t be surprised if the sugar spread all over this by BRB causes people to be locked in by the doors of the theatre being stuck fast.

Wonder if it’s sold out?

Every time i come home to liverpool there is some shite show on that appears to have been written by a school kid for a competition. The city loves this shite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3