Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1458 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Seen a poster on GOT giving a Spurs fan shit for this very reason.

 

 

Of course, it would be impolite to remind the Bloos of this when they go to Spurs this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Seen a poster on GOT giving a Spurs fan shit for this very reason.

 

 

This blue in reply to a Spurs fan on GOT. 

 

Yakinblue

Yakinblue

Player Valuation: £150k

 

I hate you because you melted against the rs. That was you first and only chance to put your club on the map.


EFC are a much, much bigger club than spurs though...this little period will go down for you lot as a golden period without ever winning anything because you and the media 'big' up spurs

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After much searching over at Kew, I uncovered the latest sensitive information released under the Official Secrets Act. Obviously suppressed by the redshite conspiracy cabal, which is why no Spurs fans or media outlets were able to hear about this shameful behaviour by Big Stand FC fans.

 

 

BlueIsTheColour

BlueIsTheColour

Player Valuation: £6m

 

was speaking to my dad last night, he's a spurs fan and 69 years old. He went to Madrid on a coach which took 25 hours each way with his mate who is about 50 and his mates 2 kids of 11 and 9. After the game, which Liverpool won (obvs) they were walking back to the coach which was a fair walk away and they came across a bunch of RS 'fans'. My dads mate shouted something like 'you were lucky' to the group of RS, next thing he knew he was laid out smashing his head on the curb, unconscious, his 2 kids and my dad watching on in horror. Luckily the RS ran off rather than giving him a good kicking too!

My dad only just told me even though it was months ago cos hes been having as hard time with it, having nightmares, thinking what could have happened. His mate came round and they got back on the coach as the Spanish police didn't want to know and were more likely to give them a baton than chase after the RS. So for 25 hours my dad was sitting there terrified his mate would have concussion, or a blood clot or something, meanwhile looking after 2 terrified kids who just watched their dad get a smack.

Nice!

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

After much searching over at Kew, I uncovered the latest sensitive information released under the Official Secrets Act. Obviously suppressed by the redshite conspiracy cabal, which is why no Spurs fans or media outlets were able to hear about this shameful behaviour by Big Stand FC fans.

 

 

BlueIsTheColour

BlueIsTheColour

Player Valuation: £6m

 

was speaking to my dad last night, he's a spurs fan and 69 years old. He went to Madrid on a coach which took 25 hours each way with his mate who is about 50 and his mates 2 kids of 11 and 9. After the game, which Liverpool won (obvs) they were walking back to the coach which was a fair walk away and they came across a bunch of RS 'fans'. My dads mate shouted something like 'you were lucky' to the group of RS, next thing he knew he was laid out smashing his head on the curb, unconscious, his 2 kids and my dad watching on in horror. Luckily the RS ran off rather than giving him a good kicking too!

My dad only just told me even though it was months ago cos hes been having as hard time with it, having nightmares, thinking what could have happened. His mate came round and they got back on the coach as the Spanish police didn't want to know and were more likely to give them a baton than chase after the RS. So for 25 hours my dad was sitting there terrified his mate would have concussion, or a blood clot or something, meanwhile looking after 2 terrified kids who just watched their dad get a smack.

Nice!

 

 

It must be true, I mean what other reaction to being punched to the ground and being worried that you might have a concussion or blood clot would you have other than to not inform the police, not go to a hospital and keep it quiet for months. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

After much searching over at Kew, I uncovered the latest sensitive information released under the Official Secrets Act. Obviously suppressed by the redshite conspiracy cabal, which is why no Spurs fans or media outlets were able to hear about this shameful behaviour by Big Stand FC fans.

 

 

BlueIsTheColour

BlueIsTheColour

Player Valuation: £6m

 

was speaking to my dad last night, he's a spurs fan and 69 years old. He went to Madrid on a coach which took 25 hours each way with his mate who is about 50 and his mates 2 kids of 11 and 9. After the game, which Liverpool won (obvs) they were walking back to the coach which was a fair walk away and they came across a bunch of RS 'fans'. My dads mate shouted something like 'you were lucky' to the group of RS, next thing he knew he was laid out smashing his head on the curb, unconscious, his 2 kids and my dad watching on in horror. Luckily the RS ran off rather than giving him a good kicking too!

My dad only just told me even though it was months ago cos hes been having as hard time with it, having nightmares, thinking what could have happened. His mate came round and they got back on the coach as the Spanish police didn't want to know and were more likely to give them a baton than chase after the RS. So for 25 hours my dad was sitting there terrified his mate would have concussion, or a blood clot or something, meanwhile looking after 2 terrified kids who just watched their dad get a smack.

Nice!

 

Ticks so many boxes:

 

An evertonian just so happens to have a Dad who is a lifelong Spurs fan. Set up nicely and very conveniently for a tall story.

 

This attack happened away from the main area and he does not state where the attack took place.

 

After beating up the Spurs fans (elderly and kids factors thrown in for maximum shithouse rating) the Kopites leg it because they are all really bad shithouses.

 

The Spanish police are nowhere to be seen but if they were they they would defo have battered the Spurs fans for nothing.

 

Despite media reports that everyone got on well and there being a handful of arrests mainly the night before, this sickening attack was never reported until an evertonian mentions it 10 weeks later, just after Liverpool win the Super Cup.

 

Despite virtually every fucker on the planet having cameras on their phone, there are no videos or photos to prove it. Bit like the way Bigfoot never gets tracked down with the amount of cameras, nightvision/motion sensors, heat detectors and DNA samples but a few people hiking have defo seen him.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

After much searching over at Kew, I uncovered the latest sensitive information released under the Official Secrets Act. Obviously suppressed by the redshite conspiracy cabal, which is why no Spurs fans or media outlets were able to hear about this shameful behaviour by Big Stand FC fans.

 

 

BlueIsTheColour

BlueIsTheColour

Player Valuation: £6m

 

was speaking to my dad last night, he's a spurs fan and 69 years old. He went to Madrid on a coach which took 25 hours each way with his mate who is about 50 and his mates 2 kids of 11 and 9. After the game, which Liverpool won (obvs) they were walking back to the coach which was a fair walk away and they came across a bunch of RS 'fans'. My dads mate shouted something like 'you were lucky' to the group of RS, next thing he knew he was laid out smashing his head on the curb, unconscious, his 2 kids and my dad watching on in horror. Luckily the RS ran off rather than giving him a good kicking too!

My dad only just told me even though it was months ago cos hes been having as hard time with it, having nightmares, thinking what could have happened. His mate came round and they got back on the coach as the Spanish police didn't want to know and were more likely to give them a baton than chase after the RS. So for 25 hours my dad was sitting there terrified his mate would have concussion, or a blood clot or something, meanwhile looking after 2 terrified kids who just watched their dad get a smack.

Nice!

 

So he shouted it, meaning the group of fans must've been at least a reasonable distance away, and the next thing he knew, he was on the ground? Who hit him? Inspector Gadget?

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Bit like the way Bigfoot never gets tracked down with the amount of cameras, nightvision/motion sensors, heat detectors and DNA samples but a few people hiking have defo seen him.

 Those hikers are all bloos obviously.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a handful of posts in their Liverpool thread yesterday said how they weren’t at all arsed about the super cup.

 

the first mention in the “today’s football” happened 30 minutes into the match. So they probably weren’t arsed.

 

2 hours and 40 pages later... they’re still not arsed.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

 Those hikers are all bloos obviously.

 

Yeah, Bigfoot is Norwegian, pushed walls on people and cant find his way from John Lennon Airport to Anfield. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I’ve learnt in the last few minutes:

 

• We are a poor side and vulnerable;

 

• We celebrated winning last night too much;

 

• They are going to win the Derby;

 

• They desperately want to beat us at Wembley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×