Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1455 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

H

12 hours ago, Angie81 said:

How can you be evicted for not paying your rent but own the stadium at the same time? A head scratcher for sure.

06B95F0E-5D23-4659-92D2-5CBC20EE4BD2.jpeg

Hyperbollocks!

 

They didn't 'give us our stadium'. As has been pointed out, they were only paying rent on the ground, so therefore didn't own it. If you know yer history, eh!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TV Money, Chinese Loans, Season Tickets, Mobile Phones, Angry Birds, Chang on shirts, Premier League Shot?

The Mossiah, Big delusion, Stadium Build, Much Confusion, Funding Trouble, Full of Rubble, Koppite Plot?

We’ll never build a stadium, Dan Meis always drawing and the Club we’re whoring,

We’ll never build a stadium, cause we can’t afford it since our latest audit,

We’ll never build a stadium, and the fume goes on and on and on.........

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

TV Money, Chinese Loans, Season Tickets, Mobile Phones, Angry Birds, Chang on shirts, Premier League Shot?

The Mossiah, Big delusion, Stadium Build, Much Confusion, Funding Trouble, Full of Rubble, Koppite Plot?

We’ll never build a stadium, Dan Meis always drawing and the Club we’re whoring,

We’ll never build a stadium, cause we can’t afford it since our latest audit,

We’ll never build a stadium, and the fume goes on and on and on.........

I'm struggling to fit that into the Only Fools And Horses theme.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Diogenes the Cynic

Player Valuation: £10m
My pants are absolutely soaked and I make no apologies for it. 

I'm actually disgusted that we only have 2 what I consider senior centre backs on the books after Zouma was sent back and Jags into senior exile to Sheffield. 

Even if they do manage to stay fit by some miracle there is absolutely no pace in the pair of them as a partnership. 

There was the potential to crack the top 4 this season and now its already back to a fight for the 7th place trophy barring an injury free miracle and us turning into a free scoring machine. 

There needs to be honest and transparent answers on how the club failed so miserably this window.
 
 
 
 
In response some fella says:
 
 
 

Dymak

Player Valuation: £35m
Ha ha ha, state on all these bed wetters that are predicting that our 25 year long trend of achieving sod all is set to continue, ha ha ha.

There almost as bad as the RS, who definitely won't be winning any trophies and reaching their 3rd champions league final in a row.
 
 

Can't decide whether that is a double bluff or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doh'Nuts said:

H

Hyperbollocks!

 

They didn't 'give us our stadium'. As has been pointed out, they were only paying rent on the ground, so therefore didn't own it. If you know yer history, eh!

"Hermit Crab Freaks" is a belter of a line though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The number of Bloos who think it's a gotcha! to point out that Anfield was their ground before it became the home of Liverpool is comical. The inhabitants of North Sentinel Island are the only people on the planet who don't know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deiseach said:

The number of Bloos who think it's a gotcha! to point out that Anfield was their ground before it became the home of Liverpool is comical. The inhabitants of North Sentinel Island are the only people on the planet who don't know this.

But even they'll have an idea who the current European Champions are.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re calling for a boycott of The Red Echo over on GOT. Seems it’s got its own hashtag. #NoPlatformTheEcho. 

They’re a proper paranoid bunch. They do make me laugh. Is it right to laugh at mental cases like this

 

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/anti-echo-poll-what-can-be-done-to-combat-the-constant-snide-approach-the-echo-takes-towards-efc.107728/page-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

They’re calling for a boycott of The Red Echo over on GOT. Seems it’s got its own hashtag. #NoPlatformTheEcho. 

They’re a proper paranoid bunch. They do make me laugh. Is it right to laugh at mental cases like this

 

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/anti-echo-poll-what-can-be-done-to-combat-the-constant-snide-approach-the-echo-takes-towards-efc.107728/page-2

Yes, yes it is.

And if it isn't, who gives a fuck ? 

As Billy Connolly says "more to be pitied than scorned".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the Sports Writers are Blues at the Echo. They get so much free publicity and Propaganda posted it’s unbelievable. This amongst many things shows how much of an inferiority complex they have, which is also mental because at the same time they act superior? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It is a poser why news of a club which has just won yet another European Cup seems to be presented with slightly more gravitas than that of one which has been bobbing about in mid-table for several decades

Unflushable turd syndrome. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deiseach said:

To boycott they'd have to buying it first, the scabby feckers.

Sales of it will probably rise due to those rabid cunts buying it to fan the flames of the bloo fume.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Said for a while that the Echo should stop bending over backwards to appease them because the more they do it, the more they get labelled as the Red Echo. 

 

Understanding that the people that you are trying to pander to are insane is the first step towards stopping.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're a bit peeved as they think that they're all being classed as racists because of the Salah tweeting eejit. 

 

Bet it won't stop them from bawling "murderers" at people who've never ever killed anyone though... 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deiseach said:

The number of Bloos who think it's a gotcha! to point out that Anfield was their ground before it became the home of Liverpool is comical. The inhabitants of North Sentinel Island are the only people on the planet who don't know this.

The thing is, nobody is arsed. There was a question on The Chase a while ago, “What football team played at Anfield

before Liverpool?” The contestant, who wasn’t into football, didn’t have a clue and seemed surprised when Bradley Walsh gave the answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the whole stupidity of it all too. 

 

"we'll be building our third stadium in the city soon, when the RS haven't even built one." 

 

Yes, because Anfield is exactly the same now as it was back when Everton played there before not paying the rent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

They’re calling for a boycott of The Red Echo over on GOT. Seems it’s got its own hashtag. #NoPlatformTheEcho. 

They’re a proper paranoid bunch. They do make me laugh. Is it right to laugh at mental cases like this

 

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/anti-echo-poll-what-can-be-done-to-combat-the-constant-snide-approach-the-echo-takes-towards-efc.107728/page-2

Is it even possible to "no platform" a media outlet (which is, itself, a platform)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×