Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1437 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Reminds me of this pipe dream

Battersea-Power-Station-as-Chelseas-grou

The post office objected because they wouldn't know where to send items addressed to Battersea Dogs Home.

• Upvote 2

Plans were revealed on Thursday with the club hopeful they can move in ahead of the 2023-24 campaign

The club are suspected to submit a detailed planning application by the end of 2019 and then a three-year building project would commence from 2020. 

But Everton are confident funding for the project will be in place in time for when pre-construction works begin early next year.

'We are looking at it (stadium naming rights) now and are working on different commercial opportunities and offers and I am sure when people see the visuals and the opportunities it presents for a brand it takes the conversations even further.'

No funding, no planning permission. Huge debts, and an ageing squad. 

52,000 capacity apparently. 

What's the situation with the actual land? 

Have they purchased it or entered into a lease yet? The last I heard was that they'd signed a Head Of Terms agreement, which is a pre-contractual agreement outlining agreed terms that will be incorporated into the contract proper, but that they'd only enter into an actual leasehold agreement once they'd secured both planning permission and sufficient funding? 

I only ask as I've seen a fair few blues confidently stating that they own the land already, which I don't believe to actually be the case? 

1 minute ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Just hope we've won league title number 19 before the little fella turns 19.

Next year that  and hopefully the little guy won't be able to catch up for a long time

1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

Looks nice 

It does and i know i like having a laugh at the crazy bastards on here but i literally do not care one shit about this stadium. If they get it built then well done. It makes not one iota to me an my support of the Reds.

Looks descent to be fair to them. Costing 500mill before brick is layed will be interesting to see how they fund all this and how much revenue they get if they are not in champs league.

On 13/07/2019 at 06:16, VladimirIlyich said:

The Dixie Dean Hotel went up quickly. I'm assuming that was due to the lack of red tape.

Under appreciated post. 

Absolutely shitting myself at their proposed design. Just the actual design, approval and funding to go then until my head falls off.