Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1436 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

8 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

From Idrissa Gueye to I-dress Gay. 

Screenshot_20190724_235933.jpg

There's a lot of speculation that a top-flight player might come out as gay soon. If it's this tit, then all straight men will shrug and gay men will cringe.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, aws said:

Sturridge says don't  bet on it. 

Haha, I don't doubt that. They'll argue that what Mina did is nowhere near as serious as Danny and all you'll have to do is say he's been charged with the same offence and watch the show.

"Iconic" 

In other news, we've made an appli to trademark the word "Liverpool" but not in a general way, only in regards to it being used on football merchandise to try and prevent fake stuff being passed off as real merchandise. 

As expected, the bloooooos haven't read the context of it being a sensible business decision, with other clubs already having done similar things, and are fuuuuumin as it's further evidence of what a "vile, devil's club" we are. 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

"Iconic" 

In other news, we've made an appli to trademark the word "Liverpool" but not in a general way, only in regards to it being used on football merchandise to try and prevent fake stuff being passed off as real merchandise. 

As expected, the bloooooos haven't read the context of it being a sensible business decision, with other clubs already having done similar things, and are fuuuuumin as it's further evidence of what a "vile, devil's club" we are. 

To be fair, attempting to “trademark” the word “Liverpool” is disgraceful. My guess is, if the owners had their way, they wouldn’t let anyone sell LFC related t-shirts, scarves and stuff. Greedy bastards. Will affect the likes of HSOAB and Transalpino, who make no attempt to pass their gear off as official merchandise.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Wezza said:

Updated 

84D7EA9E-3CC2-493F-BA07-D9EAC0754EB2.jpeg

Whoa there. Do I spy a RED seating section in the upper top corner?

11 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Trying to stop all the scarf sellers etc. Was always going to happen.

They’ve even made an application to trademark “Allez Allen Allez”.

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

They’ve even made an application to trademark “Allez Allen Allez”.

Well that's a cunty move, the fans come up with the songs and the club then not only profit from the merch but the fans also pay to be there. I don't agree with any trademarks being applied to fan-created songs. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

There's a lot of speculation that a top-flight player might come out as gay soon. If it's this tit, then all straight men will shrug and gay men will cringe.

It would be another Everton first.

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

To be fair, attempting to “trademark” the word “Liverpool” is disgraceful. My guess is, if the owners had their way, they wouldn’t let anyone sell LFC related t-shirts, scarves and stuff. Greedy bastards. Will affect the likes of HSOAB and Transalpino, who make no attempt to pass their gear off as official merchandise.

Only time will tell. But, if they're going after all the big operations in China etc who bootleg on a massive scale, then that's fair enough. 

Another way they could prevent this though would be to just drop the prices of official kits and merchandise to stop people looking elsewhere for a better price. 

• Upvote 2

My son got his first kit recently so naturally he's wearing it all the time. He was over at my brother-in-law's house and his girlfriend's dad turned up, Bitter that he is. Every interaction with my son was to passive-aggresively tell him to take it off, occasionally dropping the passive.

My son is 6.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, deiseach said:

My son got his first kit recently so naturally he's wearing it all the time. He was over at my brother-in-law's house and his girlfriend's dad turned up, Bitter that he is. Every interaction with my son was to passive-aggresively tell him to take it off, occasionally dropping the passive.

My son is 6.

Should have aggressively-aggressively told him to fuck off!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, deiseach said:

My son is 6.

One year for each of our European Cups...

• Upvote 4