Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1432 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

13 hours ago, Anubis said:

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

I feel no envy. My conscience is clear. My identity is secure and I feel proud of my heritage. I have nothing to feel guilty about. 

As well as a football club, Liverpool are an industrial scale killing machine. We are a football club. I know which one any sane person would want to support.

This gobshite has been spouting bile ever since the heyday of the Shankleygates website, and probably before then if the truth was to be told.

Heysel is his go to argument when he can’t find another to get one over on us.

No6 will have been eating away at him and his like from when the final whistle went in Madrid, and that’s because he’s not your average bitter. 

He knows BMD is a pipe dream and that Uncle Uzzi has less chance of major investment in the club than I have.

He sees the smoke and mirrors but can’t do a thing to change things, unlike the way we did over Hicks and Gillet.

He and his like can’t move from the “moral high ground” because there’s nothing underneath it, and, worse, he knows it.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

They're a massive, massive club - and a big draw wherever they go.

Z51Yeab.jpg

Come on angry. Don't you realise how massive and unique they are. 8k fans at Wigan for a preseason game. I know we did it 2 seasons back, but that won't count because we will have had to speed down the m58 and speed fans don't count. 

IMG-20190719-WA0009.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Everton are ready to challenge Arsenal for 26-year-old Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, who is rated at £80m by his club Crystal Palace. (Evening Standard) 

Hahaha hahaha they never fail to entertain do they 

Expect a 40m plus 2p bid any minute. 

Edit.... And why the fuck would zaha leave palace for Everton? Aside from maybe getting a break from the owl. 

• Upvote 1

In lieu of building an actual stadium.... No alcohol at this event, apparently. Probably wise.

Badge1878

Player Valuation: £6m
Anyone else get this? “Due to my unwavering support and loyalty” our. CEO and Board of Directors are delighted to invite me to Finch Farm on Wednesday 31st July. Meet Marco, squad, complimentary food and drinks etc?

But restricted parking there means the Club will provide free travel from the City. Nice touch.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

In lieu of building an actual stadium.... No alcohol at this event, apparently. Probably wise.

Badge1878

Player Valuation: £6m
Anyone else get this? “Due to my unwavering support and loyalty” our. CEO and Board of Directors are delighted to invite me to Finch Farm on Wednesday 31st July. Meet Marco, squad, complimentary food and drinks etc?

But restricted parking there means the Club will provide free travel from the City. Nice touch.

Surely pick up outside Barnes travel on county road would have been easier for all their fan base. 

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Everton are ready to challenge Arsenal for 26-year-old Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, who is rated at £80m by his club Crystal Palace. (Evening Standard) 

Hahaha hahaha they never fail to entertain do they 

They're challenging United and PSG for Blaise Matuidi, too, according to Le Parisien.

It's "slap the money on the table" time again and I fucking love it.

• Upvote 1

There's no better time to be a blue......

....June, July and some of August. Well until the massive slap in the face of reality comes along and they realise they're shit and those amazing signings are shit and those bright prospects are shit too. Until they actually start playing competitive games and being shown up the mid-table shite they are.  

Enjoy the next few weeks bitters, there's a shit storm coming.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, coachpotato said:

This gobshite has been spouting bile ever since the heyday of the Shankleygates website, and probably before then if the truth was to be told.

Heysel is his go to argument when he can’t find another to get one over on us.

No6 will have been eating away at him and his like from when the final whistle went in Madrid, and that’s because he’s not your average bitter. 

He knows BMD is a pipe dream and that Uncle Uzzi has less chance of major investment in the club than I have.

He sees the smoke and mirrors but can’t do a thing to change things, unlike the way we did over Hicks and Gillet.

He and his like can’t move from the “moral high ground” because there’s nothing underneath it, and, worse, he knows it.

I'm not a violent person by any means but davek needs a good shoeing. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, House of Dirk said:

I'm not a violent person by any means but davek needs a good shoeing. 

I think we could actually find a point of universal agreement on the "When is violence justified" thread.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Everton Soares followed by Bobby, Allisson and Phil ....hmmm

Everton FC followed by 40,000 bitter cunts with 10 Twitter accounts each and 600,000 redshite with a sense of humour.

The looming shadow of Everton has actually finished a couple of our greatest managers, their obsession with Everton eventually taking its toll on them. Klopp's going the same way.......... 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
He intimidates the media and the referees alike and does it expertly. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He denigrates other clubs and creates sound bites for the commercial success of his own. Referees and pundits know that if they make a call against his team, or come out against him in the press, he is at the head of probably the most powerful propaganda system in football at the moment and could probably end the career of anyone he wanted. 

That’s why prior to the CL win he had never been questioned at any point about trophyless seasons, his complete disregard for the FA Cup, his hypocrisy on not spending money, his tapping up of players. Meanwhile Mourinho Conte and Sarri have effectively been hounded out of jobs by the media despite having far more success than him. 

He’s a sinister man who knows exactly what he’s doing in how he portrays this zany hipster uncle image yet let’s the mask slip whenever remotely threatened. The amount of times he’s come out against Everton alone when we’re a complete non entity in terms of competition at the top of the league is bizarre. Calling our football wild just because we haven’t rolled over for him every single time we’ve played them, trying to insinuate we’ve spent loads when his own club was outspending everyone in Europe. Even having a pop at us when he won the CL, in what should have been the height of his career he had Everton on his mind. Mind you Dalglish got so consumed with us that he blew up from the job twice, and Benitez was also unhealthily obsessed with us so he is at least following in a proud tradition of unhinged Liverpool managers.

• Upvote 1