Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1426 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The new Dixie Dean Hotel isnt going down too well on GOT. Some are upset that some ex RS were at the opening. So therefore the owners are RS.........

What a disaster, and to make a joke out of that tweet was just plain stupid, along with all the ex reds and celebrity reds going to the opening night.
Trying to offer free drinks now to make up for it. 
The holiday kopites won't be going to stay there and a lot of blues won't either now after this and thinking they are just giving their money to a red

MarkK1988

MarkK1988

Player Valuation: £6m
That laurence kenwright has claimed to be a blue a few times yet constantly begs for likes off liverpool fans 
also i cant stand the fact hes cashing in on another dead mans name (not that i was bothered about "Shanks") 
ill be avoiding. 

Walken

Walken

Player Valuation: £70m

Those half brained kopite tourists will drink, eat and steal from their own in anything remotely or commercially associated with their community destroying club. Blues are generally much more grown up so can't see it packing out like the scumhole over the road

4737carlin

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m
Dont think this will work. The one over the road is full of Kopites who either are tourists or local and dont actually follow the team.
We dont have them types, thankfully.

Liverpool destroy communities? Remind me again which club want to move to BMD and abandon the poverty stricken community who’s local businesses rely on the trade from the 30,000 fans who attend their games?

• Upvote 3

Whilst i know about, empathise with and understand the issues this piece talks about, I can't help but feel it comes across as a little bit desperate - almost setting the scene for some sort of eventual special funding in the name of the issues.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-evertons-new-stadium-can-16569691

27 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

"Blues are generally much more grown up"

Nearly spat my Cornflakes out.

They went mental because they spotted something red on a managers Christmas tree! 

• Upvote 1

They are moaning about all the tourists coming to the city yet they want tourists to come to see their new ground at the docks and tell them how much better it is than the redshites stadium.

• Upvote 1

Dunno what they are crying about. It will be a good hotel. It wouldn't bother me staying there either. Even though I'm a redshites and probably won't be allowed to. 

Pity they can't be sensible enough to just enjoy the rich history of both teams having hotels named after club icons on the same road.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Dunno what they are crying about. It will be a good hotel. It wouldn't bother me staying there either. Even though I'm a redshites and probably won't be allowed to. 

Pity they can't be sensible enough to just enjoy the rich history of both teams having hotels named after club icons on the same road.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd be far more concerned about the price, quality and comfort of the rooms than any nominal connection to Everton. It's only a hotel, not a place of worship.

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd be far more concerned about the price, quality and comfort of the rooms than any nominal connection to Everton. It's only a hotel, ffs.

Wait until you're forced to order your room service of a Francis Jeffers Burger on a blue phone shaped like Funes Mori's head.

• Upvote 6

The Dixie Dean Hotel. 

Find a real blast from the past in the Dixie Dean Hotel, we have a muddy goalmouth already set-up, dress like Dixie, centre part your Brycreamed hair and shove our resident goalkeeper into the net. But he had control of the ball you say? 

No problem! Just clatter him in from your off-side position and claim the goal.

* No more than 60 goals allowed.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The new Dixie Dean Hotel isnt going down too well on GOT...

Nil Stars Nisi Expedia.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The Dixie Dean Hotel. 

...shove our resident goalkeeper into the net. But he had control of the ball you say? 

No problem! Just clatter him in from your off-side position and claim the goal.

Sounds more like Andy Gray, to be honest

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Liverpool destroy communities? Remind me again which club want to move to BMD and abandon the poverty stricken community who’s local businesses rely on the trade from the 30,000 fans who attend their games?

30,000 behave yourself the pit of misery is a sell out every week don't cha know and don't forget the thousands locked out every week #we go the game 

The hotel actually looks nice. 

The Duncan Ferguson suite is modelled on his cell in Barlinnie prison.

The Bramley Moore suite is invisible behind an old exposed wall photoshopped blue. 

If you stay in the Commonwealth games suite you can book the room but then phone Joe Anderson asking him for money when you check out. 

The Arteta suite has a suitcase full of cash in there somewhere but only Bill Kenwright is ever allowed to stay in there. 

Every phone in the hotel has a z cars ringtone. You can request a cuckoo clock for your room if you want an early morning wake up call. 

There's no red on the taps in the bathrooms. 

They only serve bitter in the bar. Anything else is Kopite behaviour. 

You are only allowed to stay there if you live on county road. 

They had to take the flags down outside because Tim Cahill kept running out and trying to fight with them. 

People with the surnames Thomas, Collina and Clattenberg are not allowed to stay there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

4 hours ago, littletedwest said:

They went mental because they spotted something red on a managers Christmas tree! 

Even the club opened a shop and called it Everton 2. But they're all more grown up, yes siree.

4 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Even the club opened a shop and called it Everton 2. But they're all more grown up, yes siree.

That was funny, in fairness. Not as funny as how grotty it is compared to the Liverpool shop nearby - no doubt it could be bigger if it were not for class and dignity or something - but funny nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, deiseach said:

That was funny, in fairness. Not as funny as how grotty it is compared to the Liverpool shop nearby - no doubt it could be bigger if it were not for class and dignity or something - but funny nonetheless.

It was funny that but you could imagine the fume if we'd done it.

The ironic thing is they haven't scored two goals in a derby since 2013

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Even funnier that their original store, Everton 1 is in Liverpool 4.

Yeah, well, it's not in Liverpool 6 is it? Who's laughing now?!

My gf bought me a Liverpool polo shirt. Navy with a red emblem. It's subtle but nice.

Can't imagine a BS wearing a red top with blue emblem. Can you?