Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1411 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Posting on that shit show was funny at first just to wind them up with thinly veiled digs at them but it got boring really quick when their only come back were Murders this, Always the victim that.

They're the biggest bunch of weirdos and fanatics since ISIS.

I can't even name half of their starting 11 - well except for the two time Golden Boot winner, the fella who won PFA player of the year, the fullbacks in the team of the year and that chancer Henderson. Other than them...

They've got rid of some players and are working to sign some other players that also played for them last season, champions league here they come!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Manchester United are in massive transition with a huge overhaul needed over the coming months. Chelsea are without a manager and with a potential transfer ban looming over them. Arsenal need to bring quality players in, but might not have the money to do so adequately.

Ripped straight from the transfer thread on GOT, that. 

• Upvote 1

On 21/06/2019 at 03:13, liverpoolsno9 said:

They’re winning the transfer window again. Laughing at the fee for Champions League winner Keita v Gomes. 

There's a red in there with so many mic drops, the thing must be fucked by now. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ripped straight from the transfer thread on GOT, that. 

Funniest bit is where it sets those clubs as Everton's rivals.

• Upvote 1

Well so far they've paid out 22ml and as it stands they've lost Zuma and gained a back up keeper. So pay out another 25ml and they'll secure the same squad they had last year

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Well so far they've paid out 22ml and as it stands they've lost Zuma and gained a back up keeper. So pay out another 25ml and they'll secure the same squad they had last year

From the Mirror. Not sure £25m will do it. £25m gets you a Michael Keane, Zouma would surely fetch more. 

Lampard is well aware of Zouma’s attributes but has yet to see how he might gel with the rest of Chelsea’s defenders, in whatever system he decides to implement.

It is also worth remembering that Chelsea handed Zouma a new and improved six-year contract as recently as 2017, when he still had two years to run on his original deal. 

That came shortly after he had battled back from a serious ACL injury which ruled him out for almost nine months, and represented a big commitment by the club.

Zouma was then sent out on loan to Stoke, but Chelsea’s long-term plan has always been to bring him back into the first-team squad at some point.

Things have also changed dramatically at the club since then. Gary Cahill has left, David Luiz is 32, and Chelsea are currently under a two-window transfer embargo.

With Antonio Rudiger set to miss the start of the season with a knee injury, Zouma suddenly has a real shot at forcing his way into the team.

Liverpool could win the quadruple 7 years running and there'd be Everton supporters saying, "Yeah, but their right back isn't as good as [insert player who plays for Madrid or whatever]". 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Liverpool could win the quadruple 7 years running and there'd be Everton supporters saying, "Yeah, but their right back isn't as good as [insert player who plays for Madrid or whatever]". 

Followed by "meeeerdeeereeers"

On 20/06/2019 at 20:07, Bjornebye said:

I see anti-Irish sentiment is alive and well in England. Some of it voiced by people with Irish names...

“What the superior man seeks is in himself. What the inferior man seeks is in others” Confucius.

Sums them up really

Edited by Le Duan
Omission

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Everton will improve next season ( there I've said it) and look nailed on for Europa. 

Top 4 is delusional without question. 

You know what? I think they will improve, but their fans hate it when you say that.  I've noticed how much it negates all their arguments when you say something positive about them.

I do it sometimes even when I don't mean it and you can see them still spoiling for the argument.

They cannot bring themselves to say anything good about us though.

• Upvote 3