Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1407 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

On the subject of scarves, they're fuuuuumin at the Red Echo again as they've reported on a robbery at an offy in Litherland (or somewhere) and reported that the suspect was wearing an Everton scarf. 

"why even mention his scarf? " "probably a Liverpool fan trying to get Everton a bad name" and "would you have mentioned it if he was wearing a Liverpool scarf?" have cropped up already. 

The Echo can't report a single story without mentioning someone's football allegiance. They seem to think that their readers are so thick that they can only relate to stories with a tenuous link to footy. 

"Evertonian Dad battles cancer"

"Father who was killed on M57 smash was a Liverpool fan"

"Man touched up by Purple Aki was on Liverpool's books as a youngster"

"Drug dealer arrested in Holland related to obscure Liverpool/Everton youth player"

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

On the subject of scarves, they're fuuuuumin at the Red Echo again as they've reported on a robbery at an offy in Litherland (or somewhere) and reported that the suspect was wearing an Everton scarf. 

"why even mention his scarf? " "probably a Liverpool fan trying to get Everton a bad name" and "would you have mentioned it if he was wearing a Liverpool scarf?" have cropped up already. 

Sad cunts.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Can't be a red, we only rob Cellar 6's now. 

• Upvote 1

On 04/06/2019 at 23:52, Red74 said:

I’m telling you, these cunts aren’t far off from creating another pathetic outrage to justify buying a certain newspaper  

Tbf, I thought it would be longer than 2 weeks...

B72991A2-1DBD-4E21-96D6-AC3E4E33810D.png

Found a couple of belters over there. Their delusion used to amuse me but now it actually frightens me that these people are free to roam amongst us.

486DFB52-9E9B-419F-8668-945A44783B4B.jpeg

F96E2A5D-01AB-4964-B078-6E275CC33097.jpeg

E4FB263A-5577-449E-B25B-F7BA4C35ED44.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Found a couple of belters over there. Their delusion used to amuse me but now it actually frightens me that these people are free to roam amongst us.

486DFB52-9E9B-419F-8668-945A44783B4B.jpeg

F96E2A5D-01AB-4964-B078-6E275CC33097.jpeg

E4FB263A-5577-449E-B25B-F7BA4C35ED44.jpeg

I see SteveO has sneaked back in under another handle , good lad great to have him back 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

I see SteveO has sneaked back in under another handle , good lad great to have him back 

Haha I actually thought that.

• Upvote 2

On 17/06/2019 at 19:16, Nelly-Torres said:

Jesus, they're an endless source of entertainment!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Jesus, they're an endless source of entertainment!

#Robbed with a scarf, and you're to blame,

You give the Ev a bad name! #

Nil Scarf Nisi Bon Jovi.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, niallers said:

In what world, rational and wildly irrational, are we an embarrassment to football? I know they've the collective IQ of a used tea bag but fucking hell.

That’s why I posted that one, there’s no self awareness or they’re on a wind up.

On 17/06/2019 at 23:02, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m almost certain that the lad in goal has got his other arm hidden under his top. 

Surprised he kept Pickford on the bench.