Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1406 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Wonder if the after birth scruff enjoyed the game 2 weeks ago?. Probably drunk himself into oblivion and got helped up off the floor on county road and shoved in a taxi.

6 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

Actually, him and his mate didn't seem so bad: no frothing at the mouth and quite cheerful (I know, it's a low bar that has been set). Maybe it's because they are an older generation?

I can't help wondering whether, when the cameras have gone, that they revert to bitter frothing. Guess we will never know, unless science can unmask them.

image.jpeg

17 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That's brilliant, worraguy!

I'm proud to be a union rep, I'm not very good, but if I've helped one union member even slightly it's worthwhile!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, A_S said:

Rooney getting clattered WWE-style!

Looks like a phoenix from the flames remake of the Harold Schumacher Patrick battiston clash back in the 82 world Cup. Keeper surely must have gone for that, even though it should be rescinded because it was shrek. 

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Would imagine with Wayne it would be difficult to test for concussion.

If he starts stringing coherent sentences together he's probably concussed....

• Upvote 1

On the subject of scarves, they're fuuuuumin at the Red Echo again as they've reported on a robbery at an offy in Litherland (or somewhere) and reported that the suspect was wearing an Everton scarf. 

"why even mention his scarf? " "probably a Liverpool fan trying to get Everton a bad name" and "would you have mentioned it if he was wearing a Liverpool scarf?" have cropped up already.