You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Never done acid, so my imagination doesn't stretch that far.

I have. I've seen coat hangers turn into lightning bolts and had a conversation with Dave Gilmour on the telly. I've watched clouds move like mouths talking and I still can't picture the bitters reaching our level.

• Upvote 4

Feel sorry for them, they've got to buy Chelsea shirts for the Super Cup final in August then some Esperance Tunisia shirts and then probably Boca Juniors or River Plate in December for the World Club Cup. This is on top of buying their own kit, tough couple of seasons financially for them.

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

I have. I've seen coat hangers turn into lightning bolts and had a conversation with Dave Gilmour on the telly. I've watched clouds move like mouths talking and I still can't picture the bitters reaching Wolves’ level.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

I have. I've seen coat hangers turn into lightning bolts and had a conversation with Dave Gilmour on the telly. I've watched clouds move like mouths talking and I still can't picture the bitters reaching our level.

tumblr_nks4zibxEy1qg4blro7_500.gif

Roy Batty Nisi Shoulder of Orion.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Feel sorry for them, they've got to buy Chelsea shirts for the Super Cup final in August then some Esperance Tunisia shirts and then probably Boca Juniors or River Plate in December for the World Club Cup. This is on top of buying their own kit, tough couple of seasons financially for them.

Don’t forget the City shirts for the charity shield. Although they probably already have them. 

And why would they bother with their own kit? Not like they actually support Everton. It’s all about who we are playing 

Edited by Marko121

1 hour ago, Marko121 said:

Don’t forget the City shirts for the charity shield. Although they probably already have them. 

And why would they bother with their own kit? Not like they actually support Everton. It’s all about who we are playing 

Thinking more of their hobby of child cruelty by forcing their kids to wear Everton kits because they believe Evertonians are born.

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Weird they are so excited by Real Madrid winning that trophy, obviously mainly because it has fuck all to do with them, but also every bitter i have spoken with about us winning that trophy this year seems to believe it is a hugely overrated/devalued and not important trophy.

Strange....

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Weird they are so excited by Real Madrid winning that trophy, obviously mainly because it has fuck all to do with them, but also every bitter i have spoken with about us winning that trophy this year seems to believe it is a hugely overrated/devalued and not important trophy.

Strange....

Even stranger, they all watched last year. Not one of them watched it this year............... 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

September marks 20 years since they last won at Anfield.

If they don’t beat us this season it will likely stretch into 10 years plus since they last beat us full-stop.

Major rivalry.

It'll happen one day, but I'm 55 this year so will more than likely be pushing up the flowers when it does.