You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think that Everton Oslo is a parody account. Either way, loads of them have been saying stuff like that over the past few days. But, they were strangely silent when Real Madrid beat us in the final last year, after they qualified for the competition by finishing third in La Liga. I wonder why that was? 

Real Madrid? I thought Everton won it last year.

9 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Man U were in for him too. He seems to be the least ambitious footballer on the planet, so a good fit for the least ambitious football club on the planet.

Mate of a mate of mine is his mate and apparently he doesnt enjoy football he just happens to be decent at it and it's his job. Might explain why he wasted his career. 

I'd love to see the blues in a cup final because I want to know what they'd do considering singing, shirts, flags, banners, posters, videos, clapping, drinking, celebrating, pyros and scarfs are all cringy Koppite behaviour. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Mate of a mate of mine is his mate and apparently he doesnt enjoy football he just happens to be decent at it and it's his job. Might explain why he wasted his career. 

I'd love to see the blues in a cup final because I want to know what they'd do considering singing, shirts, flags, banners, posters, videos, clapping, drinking, celebrating, pyros and scarfs are all cringy Koppite behaviour. 

Maybe it's just finals that are kopite behaviour?

To be fair I'm not from, nor do I currently reside in Liverpool (but if anyone has a line on a firefighting gig PM me as I'm not opposed to immigrating) but who really gives a fuck what these lot think after the last few weeks?!

Let them be bitter, they're only lying to themselves

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Saintslfc13 said:

To be fair I'm not from, nor do I currently reside in Liverpool (but if anyone has a line on a firefighting gig PM me as I'm not opposed to immigrating) but who really gives a fuck what these lot think after the last few weeks?!

Let them be bitter, they're only lying to themselves

It's not that we give a fuck. We find it hilarious the lengths their obsession with us extends to. It affects their everyday lives and absolutely fucks with their mind.  We enjoy watching them big themselves up saying what they are going to do despite falling on their faces every year yet get up and do it all over again to get laughed at. 

We laugh at their constant revisionism and the way they take the moral high ground over the most obscure things, normally things that they are guilty of themselves but choose to ignore it.

They still go on about being banned out of Europe by us to mask why they've been a shambles for 30 odd years yet they can't look at themselves to see what's really up.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think that Everton Oslo is a parody account. Either way, loads of them have been saying stuff like that over the past few days. But, they were strangely silent when Real Madrid beat us in the final last year, after they qualified for the competition by finishing third in La Liga. I wonder why that was? 

Don't want to be pedantic, but Real qualified as winners from the year before. But then again that's our fault cos EUFA changed the rules in 2005 just for us.

9 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Uh oh. Gerry Marsden turned up at Take That and sang "that song"

I could hear it from my house, sounded like there was about a million people singing it. Best thing was I was sitting with a bitter. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Unfortunately PD like prancing Unicorns shitting rainbows, world peace and big fuck off stadiums at Bramley Docks you never will.

To cheer you up though there is a big fucking shiny Cup on display at Anfield all next week. You can't miss it it's right next to the other 5

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

The most offensive thing about that is some cunt in his 50’s wearing a fucking onesie! 

Beat me too it. Looks like a right nonce. 

See that shite banter page YNFA has stopped posting on Twitter and left a message 5 days ago saying they wouldn't be posting anymore.

I wonder what happened for them to do that considering loads of their previous tweets were laughing about Liverpool not winning the league.

Run by two wooly back bitter blue bastards. Obviously can give it out but can't take it back.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

See that shite banter page YNFA has stopped posting on Twitter and left a message 5 days ago saying they wouldn't be posting anymore.

I wonder what happened for them to do that considering loads of their previous tweets were laughing about Liverpool not winning the league.

Run by two wooly back bitter blue bastards. Obviously can give it out but can't take it back.

Thought their account was suspended on twitter. They’re still active on Facebook the cunts.

DE7D2816-6D98-43A4-8006-F0E19AB059BE.jpeg