You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

18 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Olive Stone could write a movie about the long-running conspiracy to deny them major honours.

Or maybe a tale about being crippled while in your prime before hitting a downward spiral of bitterness and recrimination while the rest of the world moves on around you. He could call it 'Born Not Manufactured On The Fourth Of July'.

Very quiet either side of Chez Verbal over the weekend, bad blues fooked off to the friendly territory of Towyn like last year. Goodish Blues nowhere to be seen.

Never mind, come August it will be heads falling off and the revolution will begin. 

Again!

• Like 1

In the lead up to the game I haven't been thinking about the bloos or checking the usual twitter cranks, I haven't engaged in any conversations with them in real life.  I've been having a sneak around and it's straw grasping as it's finest.  Gripes about inflated numbers being reported at the parade but on the other hand the airports have been chocker with Norwegians and Irish. Screenshots of the handball rules and cries that when VAR is brought in we will suffer but on the other hand VAR was on Saturday and confirmed it was a penalty.  Whispers about performance enhancement but on the other hand we played so shit we should've got beat. 

Oh what a terrible time for being a bloo...

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Or maybe a tale about being crippled while in your prime before hitting a downward spiral of bitterness and recrimination while the rest of the world moves on around you. He could call it 'Born Not Manufactured On The Fourth Of July'.

Please no, 4th of July is my birthday. Let’s not associate it with them.

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

New level of delusion right here......

6A8ACCC9-5F70-43CA-9FFE-F64D7792C8DF.png

I love the delusion of them thinking they built anfield. They didn’t even own anfield and built one small stand on the ground before they couldn’t pay the rent. They make out they built it by hand brick by brick and they weren’t even called Everton then either.

Went round to my 92 year old nan's house yesterday.  She is one bitter, bitter blue and always has been.  Quick with a "Liverpool didn't do too well on the weekend" remark and a tactical analysis but seemingly didn't watch any derby we have won in the last 10 years on her full sky and BT sports package.  Noticed that there as some of her Sunday Mail in the bin and asked her what it was.  "It was wrapped round the front, didn't even look at it" she spat back with venom.  It was of course the champions league pull out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I'm surprised they even know we won as all the bitters I know didn't watch it which is ironic as they all tuned in for last seasons final

Their match thread was double the pages of ours!

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We give a little bit back and them wearing Madrid shirts, taking Barcelona flags to Goodison, selling Messi scarves outside the pit and singing "we're gonna have a party when Tottenham win the Cup" at Spurs new ground is forgotten in the blink of an eye by FC Lack Of Self Awareness. 

It's funny, when all the above happened, we got accused of not understanding, 'rivalry'. Well, 'rivalry' is not just about rubbing your rivals noses in it when they lose, its also about rubbing noses in it when you win too. But they just can't handle this, they just say we're obsessed by them!! After their behaviour in the last 2 months? The fucking loons,. The European Champions. Obsessed by them? A team that hasnt won anything for nearly a quarter of a decade. In that time all their highlights has been our lowlights. Must be sooooo sad being a Blue. 

• Upvote 1