Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1380 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

6B05484B-33B0-4A6A-8BFF-345F4904F90B.jpeg

Be fucking boss next year when I'm in the bedroom with Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba while Gordon Ramsey is in the kitchen making my brekkie and an army of oompa loompas are outside mowing the lawns of my giant mansion!

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Kopites are ...

Aah...

I foolishly thought that he could string together 5 hashtags about his own team, but it seems the limit is 4 and then it's all about us again. 

10 hours ago, an tha said:

Never wanted it before as seen it as bad for City, but I really hope they go down soon.

I hope their club goes completely bust and disappears, so they can get on with the serious business of supporting Man Utd Man City.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Won’t even read that, Bellew in seeking limelight shocker. Prick.

He just wants to go away and be Anthony.....

The bitter blue in Andy Dunn comes shining through in his column about Klopp today, he seems desperate for us to get beat.

Klopp may have lost six fianls in a row, but only three of those were with us, and what he did with Dortmund means jack shit in my eyes. Getting to the finals of the League Cup and UEFA Cup in his first season was a massive overachievement by Klopp given the personnel he inherited. The current team bears no resemblance to those teams from 2016 with only Firmino, Milner and Lovren playing any part in the first team these days.

The article can be read here is anyone's arsed - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-jurgen-klopp-facing-brutal-16226711

I suppose we will have this shit until he wins a trophy for us, so let's go out there and do the business tomorrow night.

• Upvote 1

They'll be like this over the next few days, Google searching for "live Madrid webcams" just waiting for the first Liverpool fan to knock over a pint or drop a patatas bravas on the floor so they can bust out their greatest hits of "No wonder nobody has them" and "that's why UEFA named them the worst fans in Europe." 

depositphotos_86963078-stock-photo-frustrated-elderly-old-man-using.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 30/05/2019 at 09:13, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20190530-082546.png

I’m very well read with regards to all matters ‘psychological’, and take it from me that sanctimonious behaviour is driven my low self-esteem. True

On 30/05/2019 at 09:13, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20190530-082546.png

I’m very well read with regards to all matters ‘psychological’, and take it from me that sanctimonious behaviour is driven my low self-esteem. True, and would explain things.

I wouldn’t say I’m a bitter Evertonian by any stretch of the imagination, but it is what it is.

That's gotta be the statement of the year Tony Bellend not being bitter yeah ok you massive cunt 

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

I’m very well read with regards to all matters ‘psychological’, and take it from me that sanctimonious behaviour is driven my low self-esteem. True, and would explain things.

I read your first line and thought you were doing a Gilbert and Sullivan parody.

I'm very well read with regard to matters psychological,

And Everton's obsessions resolutely pathological,

While tempting to refer to them in language scatological,

I pity them, their glories being largely mythological

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog said:

I read your first line and thought you were doing a Gilbert and Sullivan parody.

I'm very well read with regard to matters psychological,

And Everton's obsessions resolutely pathological,

While tempting to refer to them in language scatological,

I pity them, their glories being largely mythological

I’m not a member, so have a virtual rep - very good

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They'll be like this over the next few days, Google searching for "live Madrid webcams" just waiting for the first Liverpool fan to knock over a pint or drop a patatas bravas on the floor so they can bust out their greatest hits of "No wonder nobody has them" and "that's why UEFA named them the worst fans in Europe." 

depositphotos_86963078-stock-photo-frustrated-elderly-old-man-using.jpg

Stop having a good time and having a drink, start throwing patio furniture everywhere and fight with the Spurs fans. Go on, you know you want to...

On 30/05/2019 at 08:02, AngryofTuebrook said:

It's definitely a Milan scarf, as is the one bottom right. The one folded up in the bloke's hand and the one wrapped around the bloke's head also look like the same red, black and white colour scheme.  There is absolutely nothing to suggest that they are fans of anyone but Milan.

They're quoting this article so it might be true. I just don’t see what relevance some bellend with a scarf from 14 years ago has on, well, anything?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fan-escapes-match-ban-3526208