You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1. It's a hard time for me right now.Thanks for all the sweet messages!Happy I support Liverpool right now because I know I'll never walk alone

Expand

@CaroWozniacki I hope a tennis ball hits you right in your cunt

Everton wives...

They are not normal.

Nil Satis Knowyourhistory Optimum.

The sad thing is, if it was us in that situation, they'd know the ref who didn't give the goal against Bolton, all the games he'd reffed for us since and how because they hadn't finished that low, it somehow made them better than us. Supporting Everton is like a fucking cult.

Feel quite sorry for the fella! If I had anfield too myself i'd do the dame with ynwa on! Then run down the kop end and score a quicker hat-trick than God did at the other end. Id celebrate in-front of the kop then wave at my imaginary WAG in the main stand as I walked off the pitch acknowledging all 4 corners of the stadium before shaking hands with Sturridge as he comes in for the last 5 minutes. Id take a seat in the dugout, have a fake swig of lucozade then go and have a shit in the away dressing room showers.

I had a business meeting at Anfield at the time when the Anfield road end was being re-developed.

After the meeting I asked if we could go down to pitch side and literally begged if I could walk over the pitch to the kop end. They wouldnt let me claiming that they dont allow anyone on the pitch in case they damage it. I pointed to the fucking great big JCB parked on the penalty spot at the Anfield road end, said I would do it barefooted and they still wouldnt let me.

Everton fans are rejoicing because some unconfirmed, shit internet rumour has them and Sevilla qualifying for the Champions League as the Ukranian teams are being banned from next seasons competition.

The same bluenoses who were crying that we qualified unjustly after actually winning the fucking thing.

• Upvote 1

Why would they qualify?

Surely its a case of two of the teams in qualifying round one getting a bye or Arsenal and the fourth place team from Spain/Germany not having to play the third qualifying round

Ha ha, I went over to another forum to see what they were saying about this & came across this pearler-------

marnie said: ↑

Would of been a nice bit of justice for the injustice we served all those years ago.

My thoughts entirely mate,I think a lot of my distaste for the RS came about after the ban,when they waltzed straight back in to the UEFA cup without a second thought for the other teams not just ourselves who were banned,I myself would have had so much more respect for them if they had "offered" up their place that first year,not that anyone would have taken it,but at least it would have been some form of gesture of goodwill from them.

Dario Terracotta, Today at 5:16 PM #982

I know it's been said before but the blues didn't give a flying fuck about the ban at the time, they only started giving a damn when they went really shit and where flirting with relegation season after season, they've had three good seasons in the last 44 years or so and blame it all on the ban, its funny how things change over the years !

• Upvote 1