Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1375 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Jacob

Player Valuation: £25m

They do care about hypocritical Kopites criticising Evertonians for buying their kids Barca shirts on the premise that its done particularly to annoy the RS.
The hypocrisy is highlighted by their wearing of blue coats at their matches....you'd rarely catch an Evertonian going the match in a red coat

i don’t give a fuck what kit people buy their kids, pretty sure most of our fans don’t either. We all laughed though, at the Barca flags at Woodison after they beat us at the Nou Camp. Laughed at just how sad they are, the bad Teds. And Liverpool fans will wear blue clothes because we’re not fucking mental.

• Upvote 2

• oaNCx2xf_x96.jpg

My mate was at a Everton thing last night and the Closing words from ‘a night with Duncan Ferguson’ ‘That lot over the park may have trophies and are about to win another one, but they’ve never had Duncan Ferguson’

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

• oaNCx2xf_x96.jpg

My mate was at a Everton thing last night and the Closing words from ‘a night with Duncan Ferguson’ ‘That lot over the park may have trophies and are about to win another one, but they’ve never had Duncan Ferguson’

"but" or "because"?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

• oaNCx2xf_x96.jpg

HMP Barlinnie 1 - 0 LFC

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

• oaNCx2xf_x96.jpg

Thank fucking God. 

You may have watched Liverpool come from 3 goals down to beat AC Milan in the Champions League final but you've never had a picture of Big Dunc strangling Steffen Freund as your screensaver.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Text my mate, who’s a massive blue and a season ticket holder, to tell him our local is charging just £2.50 a pint for all draught beers tonight, so he’s on his way over for a night on the ale. Didn’t mention that they’re showing the Istanbul CL final from 2005 in it’s entirety. He’s gonna go ape shit when he finds out.

• Upvote 30

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Text my mate, who’s a massive blue and a season ticket holder, to tell him our local is charging just £2.50 a pint for all draught beers tonight, so he’s on his way over for a night on the ale. Didn’t mention that they’re showing the Istanbul CL final from 2005 in it’s entirety. He’s gonna go ape shit when he finds out.

Please post a picture of the moment he finds out!

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Genius Bitter Baiting.

Just got home and I’m pretty blitzed.

I pretended to have no knowledge of the Istanbul final getting televised, and denied any intention of getting him there on false pretences. To be fair to him he took it well and didn’t spaz out as half of them would because he isn’t a total dickhead and was glad for the opportunity to get shitfaced for £2.50 a pint. 

He still espoused how much he hates us throughout and admitted him and his lad were doing forward rolls when we were 3 down at halftime on the night in question. I revelled in his bitterness and love how much we’re going to add to their angst in a week’s time.

• Upvote 2