Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1367 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

On 13/05/2019 at 17:20, Le Duan said:

They’re like those UFO nuts and retards who believe in ghosts, who simply refuse to believe they don’t exist, even when plausible, evidence-based alternatives are suggested. The fact that we have the world’s leading fitness coach, the world’s leading nutritionist and the world’s most charismatic coach plying their trade - is completely ignored. Don’t argue with a retard, they’ll pull you down to their level.

Nope.

It's drugs.  It's all drugs.

We've even got our scouting and recruitment teams doped to the eyeballs for the last few years.

There's something seriously wrong with that Bellew sound-a-like in that video.

The hatred in his voice is a lot more real than his accent. It genuinely wouldn't shock me if one of them went on a stabbing rampage on a match day

I pissed myself laughing almost. I love that guy no matter what the subtitles are made into. That laugh is just hilarious.

Following the cancellation of Jeremy Kyle due to suicide risks, Sky Sports wont be showing any Everton games next season 

• Upvote 5

The price of kids football kits is a disgrace. Just spoken to a Blue who has spent £900 on new kits in the past twelve months. He’s had Everton home and away, plus Real Madrid, Man City and now Tottenham Hotspur. That’s before £10 on a Messi scarf and paying postage to return an Ajax top he ordered at half time during the semi final.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Can anyone direct me to that peice someone posted here a while back about Everton getting people out of their homes to extend Goodison Park or something to that effect please? 

34 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Mate sent me this, laughed more than I should.

1FD934C1-6BC4-4DC1-B6F8-963E0D369C40.jpeg

That'd be an upgrade, at least it's made out of bricks.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

That'd be an upgrade, at least it's made out of bricks.

It wouldn't need ronsealed every year