You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Moral high ground fc slagging the club off for taking 2000 tickets out of the Final allocation of 16,600 for staff and former players. Spurs apparently only taking 300 out of their allocation.

Bet they wish they had to worry about stuff like this.

According to this both clubs receive an additional 300 tickets to distribute to players, staff, etc. Nothing about us taking 2000 out of the fan allocation of 16,613.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/349678-champions-league-final-ticket-details

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

According to this both clubs receive an additional 300 tickets to distribute to players, staff, etc. Nothing about us taking 2000 out of the fan allocation of 16,613.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/349678-champions-league-final-ticket-details

Doesn't matter - it will enter Bitter folklore the way the ambulance shaking did.

If ever we were in any doubt, here it is.......

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Why the duck are you watching that shower
Barca are giving a masterclass in football
BBS would be proud except Barca can defend lol
I hate Liverpool probably more than I love Everton. I watch them to see them get beaten and their players volleyed all over the shop.
  • Upvote 1

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/todays-football-2018-19-season.104251/page-2323

Reading their thread while the Barca game on is an eye opener. A few (and I mean a few) genuine football fans who are shouted down because they should be hating not appreciating.

We have ruined football for them, they can't even enjoy an amazing football game. Mancs of both persuasions, Spurs, Chelsea fans and many others simply having to admit that the game was amazing. The bitters in pain, hurting because they refuse to acknowledge it, that's htnm all over the mentally challenged fucks. 

I hope they get relegated, we could do with a few seasons without their whining. Fuck it, a few decades. 

• Upvote 1

Was in the pub earlier and there was a family sat watching the game. Young girl about 18 sat with a Liverpool shirt on with her mum and dad and I assume boyfriend. Every City goal and the dad is jumping round the table give it big ones in front of his daughter. Spurs equalizer and he laughs it off saying he's not arsed, his day is sorted.

7 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Was in the pub earlier and there was a family sat watching the game. Young girl about 18 sat with a Liverpool shirt on with her mum and dad and I assume boyfriend. Every City goal and the dad is jumping round the table give it big ones in front of his daughter. Spurs equalizer and he laughs it off saying he's not arsed, his day is sorted.

To his own kid? Fuck, one of my oldest mates is a blue and his wife's a red and he wouldn't lower himself to act like that!