Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 136 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

See they earned nearly 70 odd million this year from the TV deal and never spent any of the Fellaini money but they are still skint. Is there some money eating tapeworm at Goodison park or something?.

See they earned nearly 70 odd million this year from the TV deal and never spent any of the Fellaini money but they are still skint. Is there some money eating tapeworm at Goodison park or something?.

70 Mil Stashed Away In A Shoebox Under BGB's Bed Nisi Optimum.

It's a collective tapeworm known as the board.

'' saving for a new stadium aren't we."

Downsizing in an era of austerity is a sensible move. Especially if you can't fill the big one you have.

Just had a great conversation with a blue who can't understand how Woy took Glen Johnson to the world cup and not Seamus Coleman and questioned whether the FA has a conspiracy against Everton. I was getting so much mileage out of it, I didn't want to tell him he's not even fucking English. This beaut considers himself a proper football fan like "all us blooos" - "da people's club of Merseyside don't you know".

• Upvote 6

Just had a great conversation with a blue who can't understand how Woy took Glen Johnson to the world cup and not Seamus Coleman and questioned whether the FA has a conspiracy against Everton. I was getting so much mileage out of it, I didn't want to tell him he's not even fucking English. This beaut considers himself a proper football fan like "all us blooos" - "da people's club of Merseyside don't you know".

Hahahaha funny but not at all surprising. Now if Coleman played for us the cunt would know his nationality, his birds ex fellas name and his dads favourite brand of whisky 

• Upvote 3

seriously ? 

Bjornebye is on the nail there. If you want to know about Liverpool F.C. ask an Evertonian.

You would think the clue was in the name. How many English blokes do you meet called Seamus?

• Upvote 1

I remember sitting in the bar at Aintree Golf Club/Driving range when the Qualifier draw was taking place for the 2005/06 Champions League and there were 3 Blues stood there having a pint watching the draw unfold, when they got drawn against Villareal they started having a discussion.

"So we have to beat Villa and Real then?"

"Nah"

"You sure?"

"I think so"

"Then again maybe we have beat a team with players from both sides in it"

Me and my uncle couldn't believe what we were hearing. Their discussion went on for about 20 minutes and their disgust at how they had to play two teams to get through was hilarious. They even kicked off at how we should have been playing two teams and not them because tey had finished 5th.

I don't think I could swallow my pint for laughing so much.

• Upvote 2

All the money goes to Bill and his production company.

Or it is in the kitbag.

I can't believe Woy ignored Gareth Bale, he's the most expensive player in the world and he's playing in the Champions League Final in 2 weeks time. Stupid owl faced cunt, it's a redshite conspiracy.

• Upvote 2

I remember sitting in the bar at Aintree Golf Club/Driving range when the Qualifier draw was taking place for the 2005/06 Champions League and there were 3 Blues stood there having a pint watching the draw unfold, when they got drawn against Villareal they started having a discussion.

"So we have to beat Villa and Real then?"

"Nah"

"You sure?"

"I think so"

"Then again maybe we have beat a team with players from both sides in it"

Me and my uncle couldn't believe what we were hearing. Their discussion went on for about 20 minutes and their disgust at how they had to play two teams to get through was hilarious. They even kicked off at how we should have been playing two teams and not them because tey had finished 5th.

I don't think I could swallow my pint for laughing so much.

Should have told them we had to play 3 teams. Because we did.

• Upvote 2

They're never happy are they, the miserable fucking ruins. Would think being on the up as a club again would deflect attention away from bitterness at us.

Can't get Nil Satisfaction Nisi Optimum.

• Upvote 1

NEWSFLASH...A man has been found dead wearing the full Everton home kit. The police replaced it with bra panties and suspenders, to save his family from any embarrassment....

NEWSFLASH...A man has been found dead wearing the full Everton home kit. The police replaced it with bra panties and suspenders, to save his family from any embarrassment....

Any mother-in-law jokes?

Is Killybegs not on County Road?

• Upvote 2